79 | thanks

HAPPY BIRTHDAY KING NAMJOOOOON!

I don't know if I've ever told you, but Joonie is my bias! To say that I love him is an understatement. I really admire him so much. I admire that mentality of his, the vision he has of the world and the way he has to improve himself. And many others (his boobs lol).

In a way, I want to be a little bit like him. Not the same or having the same hobbies, but finding love and peace as he does.

Anyway, in my opinion, he is a father and also married😂

I don't think I could explain in words what I feel for him, just:

I love him more than love.

————–—–———————————

Follow me on insta:
heartphilia.u

Also collection account:
heartphilia.collection

💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜💜

ㅡ Jimin's POV ㅡ

The receptionist didn't help us, not even when I offered him a higher reward than Jisoo and Marcus gave him.

We had no choice but to make a simple complaint with no evidence. Probably we won't solve anything.

We left, from that motel, it wasn't for us anymore. We are in the car with all our things and we are driving back home. Despite everything, we created good memories and bonded more. But at what price? I feel responsible for what happened to her.

After last night, Chaerin didn't talk much. She finally fell asleep in my arms and me too, until I woke up and took her to bed.

Sometimes it feels like she disconnects from reality and travels through her head, like now. She is looking at the landscape that passes before her eyes.

Until she says something.

《Thanks.》

《Mh?》

《You saved me, if you hadn't looked for me as you did, I don't know what could've happened to me.》

《You are my responsibility, aren't you?》
I smile at her, hoping she understands my reference.

She returns with an embarrassed smile. 《Yeah.》

A few minutes pass and we see the Seoul sign insight. Chaerin stares at it until it passes over our heads.

《Can we not go back?》

I wait before answering.

《Where would you like to go if not back to home?》I ask distractedly as I continue to watch the road.