82 | it's our moment

ㅡ Chaerin's POV ㅡ

《Where are you taking me?》 Jimin asks insistently after I ignored him the whole time on our way here.

I've kept my mouth shut until now, I'm not giving up.

《Throughout this period you never told me where you were taking me and so will I.》

《Fair enough.》 He agrees, nodding. Maybe he gave up on asking me.

《Not even a clue?》 He pinches my arm.

《Nope.》

He pouts and I giggle to myself. We continue walking around the park in silence.

He puts his hands in his pockets and I hear him talking again.

《Ahem ... Do I have to think about something bad?》 He asks suddenly.

《What is there to think badly about?》

《You take me to a dark park, far from home, alone during the night ...》 he makes a mock shocked face.

《You don't want to take advantage of me?》 He puts his hands in front of his chest and lifts one knee to protect himself, holding back so as not to laugh.

《You wish.》 I ignore him laughing, walking towards the x point.

I am a little nervous but also curious to see how he will react, I tried to make the area comfortable and relaxing, trying not to overdo it. I wanted to organize something nice for him ...

Jimin looks around, hoping to find an explanation as to why all this mystery is. I have to admit that I enjoy seeing him so confused, at least he understands how I felt in this period when he dragged me to unknown places.

《We have arrived.》 I announce after we have climbed a small dune, I point to a precise point with my finger.

His eyes scan the bottom to find a cloth and a basket.
《Picnic night?》 He asks, looking at me in wonder and then looking back there again.

I decorated everything with candles and flowers.

《Wow ...》

We sit on the towel and start taking out the things that were in the basket. Gimbap, fried rice, white wine and other thins

《Did you cook?》 I notice some concern in his tone.

《Well, if rice counts then yes, but I ordered the rest.》 I only made white rice actually.

《Ah ok ...》 a sigh of relief comes out from his lips. I can't even be offended, he's right; everyone knows I suck at cooking.

His eyes light up in front of the food and he enjoys it. I'm happy. I wanted to give him special treatment.

We start chatting about everything until our faces look up, with our glass in hand and our legs stretched we admire the dark mantle that covered us.

《South Korea is one of the countries where you can see the best stars.》 I say.

《Really? And what are the other countries?》

《Italy and the United States.》 I read it in an article not too long ago.

《Two countries very far from us.》

《But with the same starry sky.》
It's the only thing we living beings share.

The sky, the sun and the stars.

I wanted to do something for Jimin but at the same time, it's for me too. I want to understand my feelings for him and maybe this evening can be useful.