45 | never-ending game

ㅡ CHAERIN'S POV ㅡ

I turn on the TV, put on any channel, throw the remote control in a random place, and finally relax on the sofa.
I lie down completely with my eyes closed. After a long day at school, the house is free after a long time, finally time with me, just me and my thoughts.

But the calmness doesn't last for too long. I hear strange noises.

My eyes snap open when I hear moans. Moans of a girl. But not as if it were here in the house. I turn my head lazily towards the illuminated screen. They were giving porn on tv, this is new to me, they never give porn on tv.

The girl is screaming as the boy pulls her black hair, fucking her from behind, her perfectly arched back, her breasts bouncing quickly with each thrust, her red and shapely butt vibrates against the man's pelvic. The bed slams against the wall, the sheets unmade and a half on the floor. It was an extremely arousing scene.

I squeeze my legs trying to relieve the heat that was forming between them. I'd give a kidney to be in that girl's place.

I sigh frustrated as I search for the remote, I don't remember where I threw it. The volume was very high, the girl's moans filled the house; luckily there was nobody in here.

I'm starting to get horny, hearing the sounds of sex is getting me wet. I would satisfy myself, but my vibrator is broken and I haven't had time to get a new one. But I saved one on the wish list on Amazon.

I move and throw away all the cushions, look under the coffee table, but nothing. I can not find it. My body is starting to ask for attention, it wants to be satisfied, it wants to feel pleasure. I watch dubious TV. Maybe I should do it alone with my hand?

The couple in the video stopped for a moment to catch their breath and give each other an affectionate kiss.

《I thought someone was fucking in here.》

Oh, there is someone at home.

《Jimin.》

He is leaning on the wall with his arms crossed. He bites his lip, shifting his attention from the TV to me. I lean back slightly when he's approaching, a little ahead of me, shivers run all over my body. He came at the worst time.

《I, um, I was looking for the remote control and not-》 I stop scratching my head, why am I so embarrassed.

The couple in the video has changed position, she is above him, they are on soft fluffy blankets placed on the floor, in front of a fireplace. Her hips move slowly on the boy's length. He holds her hips helping her every move, leaving him total control.

Both Jimin and I watch the scene in silence. My breath freezes, my heartbeat was speeding up, I squeeze my legs to ease the urge.

Out of the corner of my eye, I see Jimin stiffen. Maybe for my own reason. These are the same scenes we lived together. The images of that night pass before my eyes.

《That reminds me of something.》

He says without looking away from the screen. He's thinking about the two of us together when we did the same things as those two in the video.

I chuckle nervously. 《Yeah.》 I look frantically on the ground, where did I throw that damned remote control?

He smiles sneakily and looks away at me, licks his lower lip as he runs his fingers through his hair.

《It's strange that they are giving porn on TV ... don't you think?》 He touches his chin.

《Yes.》 I look at him doubtfully, but then an idea comes to my mind. 《Ah now I understand, it was you.》

He doesn't answer, but his smile confirms my hypothesis.

Now it makes sense. They would never put porn on TV. It was Jimin who put it. He had an evil plan. He knows what effect it has on me and he's doing it on purpose. All this to drive me crazy.

It's a never-ending game.

The sounds of the two fucking continued to increase. The boy in the video likes to see the girl under his clutches, begs him not to stop, moaning his name. He's under control, he's in charge.

《How many porn have you seen to find one like ours, ours ...》 I don't know what to call the time we were together.

《Fucked? Night of love? Have the courage to give a name to that night at least.》

It sounded almost like a rebuke.

《I have seen many,》 he approaches me. 《But it was worth it.》 He says completing the sentence.

Why does Jimin keep pushing me past my limit? What is his goal?

《And why?》 I approach him a few steps until we are facing each other.

《I got the result I wanted.》 Raise your eyebrows a couple of times.

《And would that be?》 I whisper, smiling. I already know his answer.

《A weak needy Chaerin.》 He touches my lower lip with his thumb. I swallow, trying not to be obvious.

《I can feel your arousal from here.》

I contract my jaw trying to keep myself under control.

He doesn't expect me to react. I won't let him manipulate me. I do something he would never expect. His thumb continued to touch me, I open my lips, taking his thumb in my mouth, starting to suck on it slowly.

I fix my gaze on him, watching his every reaction. His eyes blink quickly a few times, he opens his mouth in surprise, breathing deeply. Imagining that I was sucking his cock instead of his finger. And that's what I was doing, sucking his finger like it was his dick.

He watches mesmerized how my lips completely wrap his thumb, I take it all. I take his wrist by commanding the movements. He is totally taken up with what I am doing. I'm reversing the situation, I'm in command now.

The girl in the porn video is also holding the boy's wrists over his head, taking control of the situation. She is going at her speed, she is dominating that moment of pleasure between the two. She is in control now.

I give one last lick to his thumb, I pull it out sucking with my lips and then end up with a "pop".

He looks at his thumb for a moment and then looks at me. I was smiling satisfied.

《Are you trying to drive me crazy?》his fingers grasp my chin forcefully.

I nod.

I pay with his own coin. He is freaking me out, using my abstinence from sex at will.

The sexual tension that is growing between our bodies is surreal. Why are we so attracted to each other? Why do I want it? Is it just a lustful desire of mine?

Yoongi ... I can't take it anymore.

《Let's suppose that...》 I make him walk backward. 《I gave up.》 He falls with his butt on the sofa 《To you.》

I'm sorry, Yoongi.

His legs apart, I stand in front of him, I lean with my hands on his knees, bent and I bring my face close to his.

Sorry if I have these impulses.

《We kiss, we touch each other, all for one goal only.》

This time it was he who was hypnotized by me. He obeyed, he did not protest, like a good and sweet child.

But I love you and I can't do it.

《Will you pass out while kissing me like last time?》

The porn video ends.