90 | encounter

ㅡ Taehyung's POV ㅡ

《Don't you think we should go in there too?》

Belle tugs at my sleeve pointing to another store for men's clothing. This one was more elegant than the previous one, this one has moccasins, ties, shirts of a certain type. Definitely out of my league.

《I can't afford it and I don't even care.》

《I'll pay for you, I already told you.》

《And I tell you again that I don't want to.》I turn my face walking straight, her arm falls from mine.

For some time Belle had been calling me to meet us, for a coffee or just for a walk. She wants to clarify what happened with her husband after he beat me along with his friends.

I am currently in Seoul again, so she joined me. Since leaving I have been going around a bit in the last few weeks.

She chases me back to take my arm.
《You know, I was hoping I could solve it between us ... My husband will soon become my ex-husband.》

I nod without answering her.

After a while of walking, she pulls me to another window. Of women's underwear. Something interesting finally. Belle gives me an unmistakable look, a mixture of "are we thinking the same thing?" and "let's do it".

I don't deny that it piqued my interest.

It was something we did in the past, walk into lingerie shops, she tried some things that turned me on, then we went back to the car or home to fuck.

We go inside pretending to want to get some sensual, lace underwear sets. We take a couple and a young lady takes us to the room to change. Belle giggles happily, attached to me as we follow the employee. I don't even know why I got carried away here.

She probably thinks I'm here for her.

It's a long corridor that has various doors, all luxurious dressing rooms, they are spacious and have everything inside, from armchairs to sit while you wait for the person to change and a large window that overlooks the city.

I didn't even know about these places before.

The young lady shows us the number of ours and then goes away. As we pass in front of one of the cabins, the one next to ours, we hear moans of two people, they are obviously fucking. This shop is used for everything except buying and trying on things.

Belle starts giggling excitedly, leans her ear to hear better.

《They're getting into it.》She says with perverted eyes.

Belle takes my wrist and drags me into our cabin, as soon as she closes the door she immediately throws herself on my lips.

But I reject her as soon as I can.

《Belle, that's not what I'm here for.》

《So why did you decide to see me and especially come here?》

She asks, stepping back.

《I came back because I have to get some things from home and since I was here, talk to you because you have been asking me for weeks.》

《Ah, I understand.》

She drops her arms, probably disappointed. I don't think I made her understand otherwise.

《Sorry, Belle.》I turn to go out.

《Taehyung, wait.》

《Mh?》I turn around again.

《I told you I'll divorce, didn't I?》

《Yes, you said that before.》

《I will be single.》she clarifies.

《So?》

I already know where this is going, but I play dumb because I want to avoid having to hurt her.

《Can't we try to start over? Give it a try, the two of us.》she points to both of us.

《The two of us as a couple?》

《Yes, I'd love to.》 Her eyes light up.

I look down, looking for the right words to say.

《I'm sorry, but I have no interest in a relationship now.》

She understands, she was disappointed but she didn't insist any more. She is mature enough to understand.

I put my hands in my pockets and turn my heels again to go out. Belle follows me to leave. I open the door and step outside until we meet a person.

《Jimin?》

《Taehyung?》

His startled eyes move from me to Belle. He was about to enter the cabin next to ours, where we could hear the moans before.

Jimin raises his hand in surprise, comes to us smiling broadly.

《Hey bro, how are you? You didn't tell me you were coming back.》he comes close to me, hugging me.

I reciprocate the hug. 《Well, yes it's for a short time, I had to see Belle.》 I point to her behind me.

《What are you doing here?》 I ask.

《Ah ...》 he scratches his head embarrassed looking towards the door. That door from where the moans could be heard.

《I'm with Chaerin, that is, she and I are together now.》

An awkward silence falls for a couple of seconds.

《Are you ... together?》 I can hardly believe it at first glance. My breath stops for a moment in my throat.

《Yes, we got very close after Yoongi left her.》

I can't say much other than congratulating and smile.

We talk briefly.
When he is about to go inside, I grab him by the arm, getting his attention again.

《Don't tell her you saw me, please.》

Jimin makes a bewildered face but doesn't ask why. He nods and goes back inside.

I run back into the cabin and do what Belle did before. I stick my ear to the wall, try to concentrate and pick up every little noise. I hear two voices ... That is Chaerin's voice, no doubt, I would recognize her among thousands.

So they're together.

As soon as I hear their door open, I wait a bit and go out too.

I watch her from afar as she walks away with Jimin, she is smiling. She's happy...

That's okay, as long as she's happy.
Jimin seems happy too, he is laughing at one of her jokes and his hand is around her waist, holding her close to him.

Eventually, Chaerin made her decision, she chose Jimin.

《Why don't you want her to know you're here?》Belle asks next to me.

《There are no reasons why she should know.》

《Mmh ...》 she crosses her arms under her breasts.

I turn to her.《What doubts do you have?》her attitude is intrusive.

She shrugs her shoulders.
《I think you lied to me.》

《Oh yeah? What would I have lied to you about?》 I ask defensively.

《The reason you came back. You told him it was to see me, but you told me it was to take things from your house.》

《So what?》

《I think you knew about Chaerin's breakup with her previous boyfriend and came back for her.》

I close my mouth forming a thin line, my face is expressionless. I don't want Belle to get any answers.

《Silence means yes.》She says smiling and walking forward.