24

24. unconditional love;
inspired by a love
beyond anything i've ever known.
i love you.

ileana
loving you.

when i think about quotes that apply to loving you,only one stands the most true.

" i fell in love with you the way you fall asleep; slowly,and then all at once."

it happened so slowly, and it crept up on me so soundly that i didn't even notice i was falling.

but when i realized what was happening, i fell harder, and more and more.

no matter what.

my love only increased and never weakened.

i loved you for the way you would laugh at me..

i loved you for the way you would say my name..

i loved you for you being you.

unconditional love..

most people never feel it,and most people never receive it.

yet all my unconditional love went to you.
i loved you like the sun loves the moon.

i loved you so much that i would kill pieces of what i thought was my happiness,

because the happiness you brought me overweighed it.

you outweighed everything, and everyone..

i loved you.

i love you..

and no matter what you do,
ill always love you,but you aren't you anymore.
at least not the you i loved,i love the you of the past..

and it feels as though there's nothing i can possibly do to get that version of you back..

~~~~~

heyyy beautifull peoplee! i cannot believe this story hit 1k reads! ugh ma heart.. buttt
i haven't updated only because when i do more than one update i like to let the chapters sink in before adding more!
but.. omg this book is almost finished:')
although i haven't posted all the chapters.. everything is pretty much ready for this book & the second one is going to be coming real soon! i'll probably have the first chapter of the second book out in january, i'll also have more info on it once this one is done!
I REALLYYYY hope you're enjoying this book!! i luvv & adore anyone who takes the time to read it,this is a book that means so much to me.. and this series means so much to me.
so anyone who takes the time to read this and show love, means the world<3

stay safe, stay clean, i love you,
nyla<333