12

12. overview
so much has happened in the past two months.
as you know,luke and ileana have parted ways.
although they've both been a mess the entire time none of them have been able to put their pride aside and talk about it.

ileana believes that she has every right to feel the way she does,and can't bring herself to allow luke to make amends for what has happened.

luke has no idea that ileana was more than hurt over the entire odessa thing altogether,which is what made things worse.

luke believed she was upset solely because of the fight they had and the words that were said.
he's left with no idea that there's hidden feelings resulting in hostile acts.

at first,the group was torn and everyone except luke and ileana felt as though they were caught in a tug of war.

luke and ileana couldn't be anywhere near each other;it would only result in a fight between the two.. there were just so many hurt feelings involved and things had gotten worse very quickly.

but with time,things got better and it became routine to know that luke and ileana were always to be apart and never together. and in due time,
the boys had adapted to hanging out with the two of them separately.

although ileana told herself and everyone else that she was over it;everyone had a feeling she wasn't.
but can you blame her? if you were in her position would you be able to forgive luke for his actions?

if you were in luke's position would you be able to live with the fact that you and your best friend are no longer best friends because of something you did?

this isn't necessarily a full on chapter,more of a catch up/overview from a "narrator" point of view.
nevertheless thank you for reading!
if you're reading this i appreciate you and ilyy<33
~~nyla<333