Chapter 58: War?

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I ran into the barn after Andrea trying to pull her out but she simply brushed me off "can't they just stay in the prison and we leave them be?" Andrea asked the governor "it's a possibiltiy but we can't risk them lowering our food supply or getting in the way" the man sighed "how about you guys just move on?" the governor tried to bargain but we weren't having any of that "no, no can do. We're staying" i announced making my presence known. Rick nodded in agreement "well it seems that we've made up our minds, you have a couple days to move out. Or...war" with that the governor stood and walked out. Andrea sent us a sympathetic look before running after him.

Andrea went back to her 'home' with the governor while, Hershel, Rick, Daryl and i went back to the prison. Apart from Rick and I the other's have no idea what's going on or what went down in the barn and i have a feeling that he's planning to tell everyone when we get back, Michonne and Maggie opened the gates for us and we rolled our way in. Getting out of the car we all decided to meet up in the 'garden' so he could make the announcement "i talked to the governor today as you all know, all i can say is we are no longer an autocracy! We are no a democracy, it's not what i say goes it's what we all say. We will now take votes to make decisions. But what i can tell you, is that he declared war-" my eyes widened at this, technically Rick was telling the truth but he was leaving out major parts! "and if it's a war he wants then it will be a war he gets, are you in?" he asked. The group cheered in agreement.

Maggie and Glenn stepped forward and cleared their throats, their hands were tightly locked together "we have some good news" Maggie grinned "we're getting married!" Glenn broke the ice. My jaw dropped in shock and happy congratulations were heard, grinning i patted them on the back "i knew you too would make a great couple" i said. The good news we recieved drowned out the bad news slightly but not by much, my fingers traced my lips as i was deep in thought 'why would Rick say that though...the governor is giving us a chance even though we're not going to take it but still shouldn't they at least kno-' "hey" someone interrupted my thoughts, looking up i smiled as i saw Carl "hi" i replied.

He hopped up to sit on the table next to me "what you thinking about?" he asked "it's not improtant really" i shrugged. Carl sighed "you know you can tell me right?" he asked "of course i know, but it's really up to your dad" i replied, nodding he leaned over and rested his head on my shoulder "so what happened with the governor?" he asked "he tried to touch me-" Carl growled "so i pointed my gun at his face" then he snickered pecking me on the cheek "that's my girl".

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Really short chapter i know, i'm really sorry but i want there to be a big impact when the governor attacks for the first time and i'll make it up to you guys i promise!

I'll update as soon as i can, see ya love's, ciao <3