Chapter 90: Morning cuddles

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

Wedding night, the time most coules get to knoow each other if you know what i mean, but not me and Carl of course since we were young but not stupid enough too sleep with each other in that sense just yet. I mean what if i got pregnant? What if i wouldn't survive child birth, what if the baby didn't survive either there were all these worries just for a night of bliss? I don't think so.

Knowing we wouldn't do anything of the sort Rick and the others alloowed us to have a room to ourselves tonight, Gabriel leant us his office. There was a blanket set up on the floor and cushions since there were no pillows, lifting the blanket and throwing it over me i rested my head back on the cushion, lifting the blanket up to my nose while i waited for Carl to finish saying goodnight to everyone.

Soon enough Carl came in shutting the door behind him he chuckled upon seeing my coverd figure "what? It's freezing in here!" my voice came out mufled frm the blanket as i curled into ball trying to generate heat. Carl pulled off his over shirt leaving him in a sweat shirt and folded it up, walking over he lifted my head and slid the folded shirt under it so it was be more comfortable for me (so sweet >3<) kicking off his shoes he lifted the blanket and i let out a dinasaur noise as the cold air his my frame before he covered himself with the blanket too locking our body heat inside to keep us warm.

Straightening my legs out slightly i shuffled closer too Carl for warmth, lowering down one of his arms, i rested my head on it and dug my face into his chest while his other arm wound around my torso holding my closer. Carl let out a contempt sigh as we tried to get some sleep. Taking one last glance at the rings on my finger i smiled, closing my eyes i was quickly lulled into slumber by his steady heart beat.

~Timeskip~

Day break, no one would wake us up today as they wanted each other's faces to be the first things we woke up too or something of the sort.

*Carl's P.O.V*

My nose burned slightly from breathing in the cold air, i could feel slightly warm sunlight on my face from the window. Blinking open my eyes i saw (Y/N) laying on my chest, her only her top half from on me the rest lay diagonal. Smiling at her awkward position i brushed the hair out of her face, with one arm stroking her hair and the other warming up her arm underneath the blanket i stared up at the ceiling.

(Y/N) soon began to stir before cracking open her yes whining as the light hit them burying her face further into my torso. I laughed pecking the top of her head as she rose it to look at me, intertwining our fingers i gave her a kiss on the nose before gesturing that i was going too get up. With a groan she rolled off of me and back onto the floor most likely to continue sleeping, covering her with the blanket properly i allowed her to continue using my overshirt as a pillow cover and stepped out of the rooms getting multiple greetings from everyone.

My dad ruffled my hair "(Y/N)?" he asked "still asleep" i replied pointing too the office, noodding he went off to do whatever it is he does. Sitting down on a pew i sighed watching as everyone buzzed around doing things, i heard somen plop next to me "how was the first night married?" it was Michonne "it doesn't really feel any different from when we were dating" i replied honestly with a shrug. The katana wielding woman laughed "that means you haven't or you can't fall in love any more with her then you already are" nudging me with her elbow we laughed.

(Y/N) soon came out rubbing her eyes looking around dazed, in all honesty it was rather adorable, she looked over at me and Michonne, we were already looking at her. Smiling sleepily she walked over, sitting down next to me she fell sidewards laying her upper half over my legs, with her hand on her forehead dramatically "Romeo, how could thou leaveth me to mineself whilst i was how they say freezing my butt off?" she asked.

Laughing with a raised eyebrow i replied "then maybe Juliet should've woken up" poking her tongue out at me she sat up. Now resting her head on my shoulder i lay my head on hers, Tara skipped over Glenn's camera in hand, snapping a pic of us she ran off with a snicker to show Maggie, they cooed at the picture. Rolling my eyes i noticed Michonne chuckle before standing to talk too my dad some more.

It doesn't mater who loooks, what they say, or how they feel about it, i do love these morning cuddles.