chapter 21: just a dream?

first of all, thank you for all of your brithday wishes everyone it means alot, and i'm sorry i cuoldn't reply to all of your messages but Wattpad was being a jerk and not letting me reply so -_-... whatever enjoy the chapter and i'm sorry for the delay!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

When i woke up the net day i looked around and thought for a moment "i-i think i love you" i remembered the voice and blushed bright red, suddenly a voice snapped me out of my day dream "you okay?" i glanced up at the owner of the voice to meet gorgeous blue eyes "Carl! No i was just...day dreaming, sorry" i laughed nervously "ok?" he asked unsure "hey, do you rememeber anything from last night?" he asked taking a sip of a glass of water he had "last night, no why?" i asked "no reason" he shrugged but i had a feeing he was lying "i did have a strange dream though" i muttered "oh? what was it about?" he asked "i'm not exactly sure but i did hear someone saying they loved me...weird right?" i asked "y-yeah weird" he stuttered, i shook my head shaking off the nagging feeling and laid back down on the sleeping bag "want some water?" he asked handing me the glass "sure" i said taking the glass from him and gulping it down. I saw Carl blush and advert his eyes, i rose a brow and stared at him "you ok?" i asked repeating what he siad earlier "yeah, just...day dreaming sorry" i repeating what i said.

I giggled and pat him on the back and walked out of the tent to do something like bother an adult or practice some shooting or...arguing with Andrea...something that will entertain me.

~couple hours later~

i was walking around the back of the house where no body would see me for no reason at all, earlier i found a pine cone and i was throwing it and catching it until i heard tha snap of a twig and in the blink of an eye i was pointing the gun at the intruders head "woah, it's just me" the person said with their hands up "geez Carl, you scared the life out of me" i snapped putting my gun back in it's holster and putting my hand to my heart "hey (Y/N) i wanted to talk to you about...the dream you had" he twiddled with his fingers quite nervously "what is it?" i asked concerned and walking towards him. Once i was in front of him i put my hand on his shoulder and looked into his eyes, he bit his lip and stuttered something out "umm, well...it was not...uh..why are you looking at me like that? ...what i was trying to say was...UGH WHY ARE YOU SO HARD TO TALK TO!!!" he yelled as he charged for me and my natural instinct was to attack ro run, and he was my best friend so i wouldn't attack him. Therefore i had to back up and i did until my back hit a tree and then Carl slammed his hands next to my head effectively pinning me to it.

I gasped "C-Carl...are you okay?" i asked as his head turned to face the floor "i-i just don't understand how you can't see how much i...how much i love you. It was me that said i loved you last night, but you were so tired i'm not surprised that you thought you were dreaming" he whispered, my eyes widened as i stared at the boy, my gaze softened and i used my index finger and thumb to lift his head and his eyes met mine "idiot you should have told me sooner" i smiled "b-but...we're friends and it would make things so..." he trailed off "...awkward?" i finished for him and he nodded "hey we've done embarassing things before and we always made it through didn't we? We must do this...together" i whispered as my face neared his, our eyes closed slowly until they shut and then...

...

...

...our lips met. At first it was sweet, innocent, shy but then we started to get more confident and he finally moved his hands and unpinned me, he immediately put is nw free hands on my waist and i did the same with his neck, i moved my arms further as though to hug him and he did the same with my waist. Our actions caused us to deepen the kiss but unfortunately the need for air becasme strong so we seperated and stared at each other in the eyes, both of your faces a bright crimson, i stared at him with half-lidded gaze before going in for another kiss, since we had more confidence we went straight in for the 'kill'. Carls tongue trailed across my bottom lip as he asked for entrance which i complied and he explored every nook and cranny in my mouth, i lightly bit his tongue and he moaned, shocked in broke the kiss with a trail of saliva connecting us. I blushed and used my finger to break it "s-sorry, i got excited" Carl blushed and scartched the back of his head nervously. I gave him a peck on the lips and then hugged him.

we walked towards the rest of the group hand in hand but broke our close contact when the group came in sight, a few moments before we said we'd tell everyone of our relationship when we feel more comfortable about it ourselves. It's quite strange...having a 'boyfriend' but if it's with Carl then i know that i'll make it through this...we all will, together.