Chapter 31: Don't turn your back on us!

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

My breath came out in short huffs and silent sobs wracked my body, the tears flowed pathetically down my face and hit the ground below. I ignored the encouraging words of Rick who was panicking himself but refused to cry "(Y/N)...i know they aren't dead i can feel it, they made it out. I was right the first time about them being alive and how i would find them, i will do it again" Rick said putting his hand on my shoulder "i know Rick...I know but- even if they did survive what's the chance of them finding us?" i asked "if they don't find us, we'll find them" was all Rick replied. I sighed at his persistence but let a small smile break out onto my face albeit a sad one at least it was a smile, Cark is so much like Rick, they're both so stubborn. I heard the grinding of pebbles on the ground which signified a car had pulled up, the car doors open yet i didn't lift my head "oh my god..." i heard Rick mutter "oh my god" he said louder and he ran off, i still didn't lift my head and just stared at my tear drops that continued to fall.

I heard footsteps approach me and a small hand landed on my shoulder "i heard you missed me" that all too familiar voice said, my jaw dropped and i hestitantly lifted my head meeting those bright blue eyes, and the messy mop of brown hair. I gasped at my bff/boyfriend and grinned the tears froming into happy ones instead, i jumped up and wrapped my arms around his neck he stumbled from the force of the hug (i was touch tying and i wrote gun instead of hug, lol it was like Carl got hot again...continue)but wrapped his arms around my wiast and nuxxled his head into my neck, i started sobbing rather loudly "hey, hey, i'm here" he stroked my hair softly whispering sweet nothings into my ear trying to calm my crying "i thaught i lost you" i said "but you didn't" he replied "b-but-" "but nothing, i'm here you're here we didn't break our promise and that's all that matters" he said leaning back so he could look at my face "now, wipe those eyes and blow that nose" he ordered in a joking manner. I giggled and sniffed wiping my eyes with my jacket and my nose "i missed you" i said "i missed you too" he replied with a grin.

I saw Rick and Lori in the background and they were all lovey-dovey too, Lori waved me over so i grabbed Carl's wrist and ran towards them, Rick and Lori opened their arms so Carl and i could run into them. And so we did, Rick and Lori closed their arms around us and smothered the top of our heads with kisses, eventually everyone showed up expect... "hey guys, where's Andrea?" i asked, everyone looked around for "i saw her run into the woods, she should be safe" Beth informed me "ok, thanks" i replied though i was still weary. We could all tell Hershel was incredibly upset about losing his farm "we should move into the woods, the wave of walkers are probably going to come soon" Rick said "he's right" daryl confirmed poiting to a blur in the distance which happened to be the hoard of walkers "come on then" since we had not ime to get anything as it all bruned we moved into the woods in no time "i'll get soem fire wood" Glenn said walking deeper into the woods coming back shortly after with arms full with sticks. Daryl used his hunting skills to light the fire and we all sat down everybody seemed to be miserable "what confuses me is why Randall turned whe he wasn't bitten" i said suddenly "yeah" Daryl said.

Rick sighed "i have something to admit..." he trailed off "Dr. Jenner (credit to _foreverimagine_ for telling me his name)told me something...he said that you don't need to be bitten or scratched to turn" /rick explained "what do you mean?" Maggie asked "you just have to die to turn into one of thos things what i'm saying is...we're all infected" he finished. My jaw dropped and a gasp made it's way out of everybody's throat "why didn't you tell us before?!" Daryl asked with his voice raised "calm down" i said "no, i won't he didn't think to share this with us? Why should we trust you anymore?!" Daryl asked "because think! Who has always got you out of trouble? Who has saved your lives more than once. Follow me or you can be on your own!" Rick hissed turning his back "Rick!" i called standing up "don't turn your back on us..." i begged "that's their decision" he said referring to the rest of the group. Carol was discussiong it with Daryl in fact everyone was talking over, i shook my head in disappoinment "this is not a democracy, now...what i say goes" Rick added 'way to go Rick, trying to get them to trust you and saying that' i mentally rolled my eyes.

Eventually everyone came to a decision "we'll stay with you" they concluded, i sighed in relief at the thought our family won't break up, i sat back down next to Carl who put his ar around me and rubbed up and down my arm to keep me warm, i leaned my head on his arm and yawned "it's late, everyoe should be getting rest taking shifts to keep watch" Rick said, Carl laid down outstretch his arm and signalled me to use it as a pillow, i smiled in gratitude and alid down on his arm, he then proceede to wrap his arm around my waist eliciting a few "aww's" from the group, i blushed slightly but closed my eyes for some well needed rest.

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

I know this chapter is rather short, but the prison is coming in soon! So i don't really know what to put until the prison comes in, i can assure you the next chapter will long :3 i have exams coming up but i will update as soon as i can, see ya love's, ciao <3