chapter 8: don't go...please

short A/N, so I wrote it out (the story) not too long ago but once again my computer deleted it! so here it is again...-_- this is not even funny. Anyway, I am so sorry I have not been updating but I did explain in the previous A/N anyway, you know what they say 'a chapter a day keeps the fangirls at bay' *sigh* let's hope this is true, for a second I actually considered discontinuing this but,,,i couldn't do that to all of my awesome readers! 

*(Y/N)'s P.O.V*

I couldn't believe it...he was there right before my eyes. In one piece...alive! I wasted not a second more to run up and glomp him, Rick stumbled back a bit but laughed "I can't believe it...you're actually here! I knew you were alive...I just knew it!" he laughed a bit more and pet my head "hey there kiddo, where's Nikolai and (M/N)?" he asked his smile faltering a little, I frowned and stepped away slightly "they're in a better place" I said with a sad smile, Rick's smile dropped completely "oh, (Y/N). I'm sorry that happened to you. I'm so sorry" he said as he pat my head affectionately "it's ok! I've been strong, that's what they would of wanted" I grinned up at him, but my grin changed into a sly smile "hey I bet there a two people your really want to see right now" he looked confused, I just grabbed his hand and dragged him over to Lori and Carl, he didn't need any proof even if he thought it was a dream he would find them and never let them go ever again. Rick ran towards them but they met halfway and hugged out all their sorrow pain and love.

I heard a huff from my right and I turned to see Shane looking away from the happy family in disgust, I sighed and walked over to him, but I kept my back turned and my face towards the happy family "you know Shane, I get that you love Carl like a father would love his son because he was like your son, but the way you love Lori is not acceptable" Shane was shocked I could tell "yes, I know you love her it's obvious, the way you look at her, the way you 'coincidentally' sneak into the woods at the same time. I think of you as an uncle ok, I care about you but I care about them more. I will not allow you to tear them apart just when they got back together again, your selfish I know that much. Shane, I swear to god if you hurt them I will end you where you stand" there was venom laced in the words that just flowed out of my mouth, I knew what I said was harsh but at the moment I didn't care, all that mattered to me was to make sure they didn't get separated again.

The serious look on my face that I used to talk to Shane was gone and replace with a happy and somewhat relieved look "hellooo" I dragged out the 'o' (OMG 'o' looks like a face!) "how is the happy family?" I asked they all looked at each other and just nodded, I smiled and looked around "hey, where's Merle? he went with the group didn't he?" I asked,  Rick rubbed the back of his neck "he was being racist so..." "so?" I questioned "....so I handcuffed him to the roof" I raised both brows in shock, I think Rick expected me to lecture him or something but I just busted out laughing "oh my god that is so like you" I said clutching my stomach and wiping away an imaginary tear. "well, I did give T-dog the key" he said looking at T-dog, he gulped feeling Daryl's eyes burn into his head "well, I was just about to unlock the handcuffs when I slipped and the key fell down the drain" "you did what?!?" Daryl yelled and was all in T-dogs face when Rick stepped in front of T-dog to protect him from unstable Daryl. "now Daryl calm down" I said but I out my hands up in surrender when he pointed his crossbow at me "don't tell me what to do b***h!" he yelled "don't yell at her like that!" Lori snapped at him, and soon everyone was fighting with everyone...except for Dale, and of course me.

With a sigh I pinched the bridge of my nose "guys....if you keep arguing walkers will come...and EAT us! guys...g-guys...Sophia put down the gun! I-" this was no use I had an Idea so I climbed up the ladder to the top of the RV and said "Dale you might want to umm cover your ears" he nodded and did as told. I took a deep breath in and... "EVERYBODY SHUT UP!!!" everyone stopped yelling and looked at me I stepped down from the RV everybody's eyes still on me "look at you! fighting amongst yourselves there are no b***hes, excuse my language, there are no blacks or whites or Asians! There is only the living and the dead now! We don't get to fight each other anymore because if we do lives will be lost, the last time I had an argument about saving someone my little brother, Nikolai died trying to save our mother, the next thing I knew I was holding a gun to his head before he could turn into one of those things. Don't make me go through that again, and if not for me then for the rest of the group! We are more than just a bunch of hopeless survivors...we are a family now! So get your acts together, Merle was not a good man and I know he's your brother Daryl, and I know he is part of the family too but I would prefer to have one of the family dead rather than all of it" I said looking to the ground "(Y/N')s right...we're a family now! that's why I'm going to find Merle" ..........................."WHAT?!?! Rick, did you not hear that last part?" I asked "I heard it loud and clear, but we need to save him, who's with me?" he asked a bunch of people put their hands up "i'll stay here to protect everyone" Shane said and Rick nodded it's settled then "no! Rick don't go...please don't leave Carl and Lori all alone again" I begged Rick shook his head "I'm sorry (Y/N) my mind is made up" I sighed and walked into my tent.

I heard a rustle and got my gun and pointed it to the intruder, I lowered it when I saw it was just Carl, he sat down next to me "what you did out there was brave" he said I sighed "yeah but I couldn't stop Rick" I pouted and laid down, Carl laid beside me "they're going now...just thought I'd let you know" he said.

~third person~

When Carl got no reply he turned to se (Y/N) fast asleep, feeling his own eyelids grow heavy, he gave (Y/N) a quick peck on the forehead and closed his eyes, hoping to wake up and his dad would be back....