Hunted

I woke up and saw I was in the basement. The door was unlocked and I woke up sam.

"Sam...... Wake up." I said. He groaned and he opened his eyes. "Morning." He said. "Morning..... The Door is unlocked and we can get out. " I said. "Ughh..... Alright let's go ...." He said. "Someone's grumpy.." I said "sorry its just that the floor was really more comfortable than the bed. " he said. "I know but I need to get out fast.....I really gotta pee. " I said. He chucked.."that never left away from you" he said. "Yeah we'll never gonna" I said. We got up and got back to the living room we arrived and saw dean and my mom there.

"Morning.." Mom said. "Morning why didn't you guys wake us up?" I asked. "Well you two were lovely dovey why would we?" Dean said. "Right..... " sam said "I forgot about that. " I said.

I was gonna go and step forward to go and sit down when I screamed.

"Cass?!?!?!..what the hell?" I yelled. "Sorry y/n... We need to leave now" Cas said "why what's going on?" I asked. "Its Crowley and Naomi..... They're coming for you y/n." He said.

"What?" I said.

It was to soon. I couldn't be hunted down right now. Its not time yet.

"What are you talking about Cas?" I asked. "They have found you Crowley has located you. Naomi is trying to end you I have distracted them for as much as I could. You guys need to go Now. -" But too late. Crowley showed up. Naomi came right after. We flew back and I was pinned against the wall.

"Son of a bitch!!" I yelled. "Nice too see you too" Crowley said. "You got me now what take Me away kill me? Fine do it just not in front of them" I said. "Oh I will soon.... Say what you want to say because they can't hear you. Now I finally got you." He said. "We will Now end you once and for all" Naomi said. "Great wicked witch of the west... Why didn't I see that coming" I said. She then started to choke me. I was gasping for air. I couldn't find any way to get out. I prayed. Please Cass please help me find a way and wake up please. I need you now more than ever. "Hey! We never talked about hurting her.... Not yet" he said. "Fine" she then stopped and I was able to breathe again. Crowley then did something and I went black.

-Sam's POV.

I woke up. I saw I was on the floor. And dean and Cas but y/n's mom wasn't around. I got up and tried looking for y/n. But then I remembered that Crowley and Naomi had come and taken her away.

"We need to get her back dean!! " I said. "I know we will trust me I won't let anything happen to our little sister." He said. "We need to find where he took her and how. We also need to find her mom she was here a while ago" i didn't like the idea that she wasn't any were to be found. "Crowley has taken her back to his place we need a way to get there and find her before they kill her. " Castiel said.