4 years and 18 days.

I woke up from my day dream. I dozed off at school.
I looked up and it was 4:55 class was about to end in 5 minutes. I started to put my things away and saw my friend Adam coming to me.

" hey you alright " I looked up and it was Adam. " yeah just day dreamed. " I said. He then gave me a look. "was it about him. " Adam asked.

"yeah.... I don't know why. Usually I've been cleared enough already 4 years of not thinking and all of a sudden I dream about him?" I asked him. 

"I know its pretty weird but maybe something is gonna happen. " Adam said. " I don't want anyhting to happen with him. Not again. I'm over him. " I said.

" every day dream or vision you have comes true. Maybe this one night. " he suggested. "I don't want it to be. I should have started running a long time ago I never saw it coming. I should have known." I said.

I had to stop thinking about him or even that dream.

"hey its not your fault. But at times things can change. " he said. " I like this life even though I miss my old life I like this life and I like you being by my side." I said

" and I will always be by your side. Again... Anyhting can happen. And I will be here whether separated or together on the rode. I will help you." Adam said. He grabbed my hand and I put my hand on top of his. "you know your my friend the only one I trust. " I said.

"I know and I'm glad of that." I said. I smiled I actually was glad I never needed someone so close. Plus he was a hunter but came back to school. I was glad I met him. 

"to be honest some times I think of you as a more than a friend when you help me with things. " I said " I know me too. " he said.

Then the bell rang. I got my books and he helped me. We went to our dorm and I put my books on my desk. I through myself on my bed and rested. I was falling asleep when there was a knock.

"No!!!" I groaned and yelled. "Adam! The door.!" I yelled. He didn't answer. "Fine lazy I'll get it" I said. I went to the door and saw the principle.

"hi Mr. Hay what can I do for you?" I asked. " Two detectives are here and they want to talk to you two about the incident that happened since you two saw everything. " he said " oh OK where are they at?" I asked.

"They are in the library. Go meet them now" he said. "Yes sir" I said. He then gave me a smile and left. I went over and stood on the side of the bed. "Adam get up we have to go. " I said. He still didn't move. So I decided to use my trick. I got up and jumped on him he then he woke up and we fell to the floor.

"Hey.... What's up" he said. I laughed. "Hey..... Get up we have to go talk to the detectives about the incident we saw. " I said. " we using the same thing. We just saw something and that was it instead of saying what actually happened? " he asked. "yup!" I said popping the "p". I smiled.

"only 1 year more and I will go back to hunting maybe. " I said " I do really miss it. "

" I know you do and so do I and if u decide to go with your career I will help if not hunting I will help " he said "thanks I love you Adam." I said. " I love you too girl. " he said. We got up and he gave me a kiss. We did that we were close friends.

We put on our shoes and jacket it was cold outside. He got my hand and we walked to the library. We had to walk out the hall to the grass  walk across to the library.

We arrived and my fingers were cold.

"Remember my name right?" I asked. " yup y/f/n (fake name) " he said. "Yup. Only you can call me y/r/n" I said.

"Yup" he said. We walked in and they were interviewing someone the person left and I walked towards the two guys. I looked up already seated and I was shock.

"My name is agent Raine and this is agent Davis we are here to ask you questions. Mrs. Y/l/r/n and Mr. Ross. "Raine said. I recognized those green eyes. I couldn't believe it. "Its y/f/l/n, y/f/n " I said. "Really ?" Davis asked. "yes" I said.

"We already told the other officers what we saw I don't think they need to send two more. " Adam said. "Further investigation. Please cooperate. " Davis said. "He's right we have nothing to say all we said was there was this figure standing and grabbed the girl and killed her that's all we said. " I answered. "If there aren't anymore comments I am leaving. Excuse me agent Raine....Davis. " I said. I got up and put my coat on and started to walk out.

I couldn't do it. I just couldn't. I then heard footsteps behind me and saw it was Adam. I smiled then I frowned they were behind him.

"That's him isn't it? The tall one ?" He asked "yeah  he has changed alot . " I said. "I'm here for you" he said. He the hugged me and the foot steps stopped. He gave me a kiss and someone cleared there throat.

"May we speak with you " Rained said to me. "What you say to her I have to know I'm not leaving her" Adam said. I smiled at him he nodded his head at me.

"I'll be fine I'll talk to u about it later " I said. "OK be safe you know what to do. " he said. He then gave me a kiss and I smiled. He then left and I turns to them.

"So what do you want agent davis ...... Raines " I said. "What are you doing here?" Rained asked. "School agent if its about this then not anyhting I'm gonna go. " I said. "Why fake name y/n?" Davis asked. "My real name and I don't want to talk about this not now not ever I've moved on and having a life I always earned. " I said.

"I never thought you would go back to school. " Davis said. "I'm sorry but I did. I guess time did good didn't it? Long time " I said. "You shouldn't have left. Your in danger and you know it." Raines said. " it's good to see you again dean. " I said smiling. "You too not bad much the years did to you" he said. "You neither" I said.

"I'm gonna go back and talk to the other witnesses. Nice seeing you shorty hope to see you again. " he said. "Me too. " I said. He then gave me a hug and I missed his hugs so much. I let go and he left.

He has turned good. I couldn't believe how much I would miss my pie buddy.

"If you don't have anyhting else to say I have to go and study a person who cares about me is waiting for me. " I said. I turned around ready to walk away when I barely took the first step he spoke up. "4 years and 18 days." He said. I turned around. He actually counted.

"You counted......." I said. "Since first step you took out the door I counted it..... Since then I wasn't able to you reach you. The only way I could was when you called bobby." He said. "He told us you left and like the earth had eaten you. I tries looking not trail of credit cards in Any way. Nothing. " I was shock why was he looking so hard when he told me to leave. "I did tell you to leave but no matter what I regretted the same day I didn't wake up and see you next to me. " he said. "What couldn't go hunting because you needed to tell someone what to do all the time killing it to find answers that's why you misses me because you only told me?!?!?" I yelled. "That's not even close!" He yelled. "Yeah then why?!?! Last time I check you told me to walk out the door. And I did turns out 4 years later you care now?no I'm sorry but not me that was the last time I could live my life. Everything feel apart . I can't go back knowing what happened. What you thought I could just forgive you?!?!? Like nothing happened? Sorry but many people even angels have done that but not me I have a life now. But in any time I will go back just not with you. " I said. I ran away from him before I could even let him speak. He set fire to my heart. Then rain came and washed it away. I won't let him start again.