Frantic Help

Thank @LiviePotter for the idea of the following chapters.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-Days passed-

I woke up to find myself awake on the table with a book in front of me. I looked around and saw Dean and Sam no where to be found. I got up and walked into the kitchen and grabbed a water bottle. I closes the book and and sat down on the couch with the book on my lap. Nothing has changed. I've been doing research on these kind of things. If my two fathers do show up. I wouldn't know what would happen and how much destruction will be caused. The door opened and dean walked in. He was worried.

"Dean what's wrong?" I asked. He looked at me with worried eyes. "Dean tell me." I said. "Sam is missing." He said. My world fell apart. "What?!??!?" I yelled. He looked at me with sorrow he knows how much Sam means to me. "How can he just disappear?!??." I yelled.

Dean looked at me and yelled. "I don't know!!!! Ok? I don't know!! We were out hunting and someone took him. " he said. "Where was the location.?" I asked.  "It was outside the bar we were hunting the vampire and a shape shifter but I took the shape shifter because it would be harder. We separated and I went to go and help him after I finishes the shape shifter but I only found the vampire dead. " he said. "How can he possibly disappear?!?" I yelled. "I don't know alright. " he said. Dean was trying to hold his tears. I knew he wanted to cry. Mine were already showing. Dean looked at me and came and hugged me I hugged him back. "We're going to find him I promise." Dean said. " I know we will. I know we will." I said. He let go and cleaned my tears from my eyes. "We will do everything to get him back I promise. " he said. I nodded and he hugged me.

~~~~~~~~~~

We've been researching for a while now. We have been at the bar asking people if they had seen Sam anywhere. I asked around and the more I asked the more I kept loosing hope of ever finding him.

Dean came over me where I was sitting at. "Well I got something. " he said. "What?!?!?" I said. "The girl, the bartender, said she saw him come inside here and then left after taking a beer." He said. "Where could he have gone? He's not like this someone took Sam. " I said.

"What if we never find him? What if he's dead?" Dean looked at me with worried and sorrow. "We will find him I know we will. He's not dead. " dean said.

We left the bar and went back to the bunker. We arrived and I went straight to the books.

"Reading the books won't help bring Sam back. " dean said. "I'm trying to look for any creature or thing or spell that either took him or can bring him back Dean." I said. "Lets try Cass." He said. "Yeah you do that.." I said.

Dean sat down on the couch and started to pray to Cass.

"Angel of the lord we need you Cass please get your angel ass down here. " he said. I laughed it was always funny when he said get your angel ass down here. I got up to leave. "Ahhhhh!!!....Cass!!!" I yelled. "Sorry..what do you guys need?" Cass asked. "We need your help...Sam's missing." Dean said. "How did he go Missing?" Cass asked. "We went our separate ways during the fight with the vampire and the shape shifter. After that he's been nowhere to be found." Dean said. "I'll try and locate him or anything I can find out. " he said. "Please do Cass" I said. He then smiled at me and disappeared. "What are we going to do?" I asked. "I'm going to go and snoop anything more around you try and find something to help Sam. " he said. "Okay." I said. He then left and I was alone. "I gotta do something." I said. I left the bunker and got to the car and drove to the crossroads.