Reunited/ Job

I got back to my dorm and fell asleep. I wanted to forget about this day.

-

I woke up and saw Adam sleeping. I showered and changed. I didn't really feel like going to class today. I stayed in my sweats and tank top. I was gonna go down to the cafeteria for breakfast when there was a knock at the door. I opened it and it was them.

"What now? " I said. "What No hello? or good morning?" Dean asked. "Fine morning good? Bye !" I said. I trued closing the door but Sam's foot was on it. "We need to talk" Sam said.  "About?" I asked. I gave them a look I knew that look they were giving me. "No!!....no." I said. "Please we need your help tonight we need to take down the demon that did this to her.....your the only one that can help to lure the demon in." Dean said. "Really and you agreed Sam?Surprise. " I said with a look on my face. "What do I have to loose....oh yeah being track down by demons again!" I whispered loud. I then heard the bed move.

"Look I'll meet you in the cafeteria. I'll be there soon. " I said. "OK. " Sam said and then left. I went back and

Got my shoes I left carefully and walked out the door.  I ran over to the cafeteria and saw the sluty sorority girls over Sam and Dean. Now to look at them I can tell Sam has changed. He looked like a better person. He looked handsome. What is wrong with me? I went over and the blond came over to me.

"Great fatty is here let's go I'm trying to keep my food down" she said. "You should cause your making me go older just by looking at you witch " I said. They made an insulting sound and left I smiled.

"nice!" Dean said with a smile. "Thanks" I said. "So what's the plan and when cause better not be the sane night as the prom party things they have on tomorrow." I said. They looked with smiling dumb faces. "God.....why do I keep talking when it will cone true. " I muttered. "It will help catch the demon. We know everyone will be there. So its a perfect time. "Sam said. "There's a problem Sam.... ... Adam doesn't know I agreed.

........and I don't want him to. I will only do this job after that no more. I won't keep lying. " I said. "Agree?" I said. "Agree" both said at the same time. "Good" I said. I just couldn't go back to hunting not yet.

-

It was the day and I had to lie to Adam. Luckily he had to do something. He left early before me so I had time to dress on the same night at my dorm. I started to get ready. I was gonna meet them at the dance. Hopefully they had everything. Cause I was only bringing my knife with dead mans blood on it. I finished and walked to the library where it was gonna be held at. I talked in and the light shined on me meanwhile I was trying to look for sam and dean. I saw them and they stared. They looked amazing. Sam was stunning.

"Hey.... Ready to do this?" I asked. "Yeah.... You look great for a dress " dean said. I smiled "thanks you guys look amazing. Have you identify her." I asked. "Not yet... We don't know what to do. " Sam said. "The only thing to do is for you guys to work your charm. So go there and dance and say Cristo. That's the only way. " I said. "Fine by me... Let's go Sammy oh" dean said and started dancing. "Ughh... Will you come at least?" Sam asked "sorry not really good in dancing and don't like dances. "I said. "You go... Shake your umm... Booty or whatever "...."OK then by the way you look really beautiful tonight " he said. "Thanks" I smiled.

He then left and did his things. I laughed I missed him but I couldn't go back to hunting when I was having a life back again.

Girls started to pass by me and somehow I knew which girl it was. I went over to Dean and Sam.

"I found her its Blondie...." I said pointing to the black dress same as me. "Wow you two look like twins." Dean said. "Yup just don't mess up please cause I've seen how these things can get. " I said.

"Don't worry I know you well we'll make sure" Sam said. "Good lure her in to the trap. " I said. I went back to the basement to get everything ready I drew the devils trap up on the ceiling and on the bottom under the rug. I turned off the lights and waited. The door opened and the Blondie came in.

"Wow nice trap!" Blondie said. "But sucks for you I'm not the only demon here"

She looked at me. "Yeah you forgot to tell then sweetie." She said.

Crap. How am I suppose to explain now. Crap.

"What is she talking about?" Sam asked. Then the devils trap opened and she got out. I got my knife ready to kill her.

"What your saying is not true. You don't know me and never have " I said. "You will pay you and your demons will pay for what you have done to my family."

I launched at her and started fighting her. She had the same knife. Now this was gonna be war. 

"Really that's not what all angels know" she said. I got angry and attacked her. I started hitting her. She attacked back. I had her down on the floor and was about to stab her when she kicked me off. I flew towards the wall. Sam and dean went after her. They were almost close but couldn't go there quite yet. I got up and cleaned the blood off my mouth and attacked again. This time I got her down. I was about to stab her. She got her hand tight around the knife. My hand was being twisted by her. I felt my bone cracked.

"Ahhhhhhhhh" I screamed. She then let me go and I fell to the ground. My wrist was broken. I was gonna need to get a cast.

"Y/n !!!!" Sam yelled. He came over to me and tries to see if I was OK. I was but my wrist wasn't. "Gonna quit now baby girl? Like your father such a quitter that he was huh? " she said. "Never speak about my father like that ever again!!" I screamed. I got up and held the knife with my right hand.

"Oooh baby girl got guts!" She said. Dean went against her and Sam did also. I got a distraction and stabbed her.

"You will never be normal again!!!!" She yelled at my face. She then fell and died.