Believing

I couldn't believe it my mom was standing in front of me if she was here then where was my brother?

"Aren't you gonna hug me sweetie?" She said. "I- I don't - I don't know... Who are you?" I said. "I'm your mother...... Mary... " she said. "You can't be my mom I never had a mom and never will have one. " I said and left running. "Y/n!!!" Sam yelled. I got to the bunker and went straight to my room. I didn't care if I had a mom. I didn't believe she was my mom. She couldn't be Shea dead to me.

"My mom doesn't exist she doesn't exist!!!" I yelled. I was angry but tears were coming out of me. I couldn't control them. I through something at the wall.

Then my phone rang I picked it up it was bobby.

- look bobby this isn't really a good time-

-shes here isn't she?

-who

-your mom.

-shes not my mom she never was and never will be.

-look I know your upset-

-upset? No upset no I'm angry!!! How can she come just like that for!! She's not my mom and never you hear me!!! Never will be!

-shes here I've checked her she's your mom.

-no I still remember bobby what she said. She never wanted to have a kid and never would want to raise one. If I had a brother how come she isn't looking for him instead!

-because.

-what?!?!?!

-She already found your. Brother or should I say half brothers...

-What are you talking about?

-I'm sorry..... There Sam and Dean.

-What?!?!?! I went out with my brother!!!

-  yes look I thought it wasn't true but it is.
She's your mom and they are your brothers-

I hung up on him I couldn't have them as my brothers. I couldn't.

The door opened and Sam stood there. I guess he knew the news too.

"I know the surprise already" Sam said. "Good then you know why I'm like this and why I don't want my mother in my life" I said. "You can't deny your own birth mother you know that" Sam said. "I can and I will. The person I thought I never had I never knew she would cheat on my own father! John is my father and I don't even know if he really is or isn't but all I know is that I don't need a mother I grew up fine without knowing make up or mother and daughter time. I've been fine and have been till now whatever you say will never make me speak to that lady. " I said.

"I know you don't want her because you never been with her and she abandoned you but the real story the real truth will make you change your mind. You have to let her talk. " he said. "I'm half a demon!!! I'm suppose to be this powerful thing!! I'm not I don't have powers I'm normal!! Because of her I'm suffering SAM!! " I yelled. "Yeah but your mom is still alive and are getting to know her now!! I never did and you know that!!" He yelled and then left.

Fine... I understand why he cares so much but I don't believe she's my mother. I had to go talk to Sam. I really didn't want to trust him but I can't get him out of my heart.

I went to Sam's room and knocked on the door. He opened it and had tears in his eyes I just broke inside. The wrong thing that hurt like hell was being in love with my own brother.

"I'm sorry Sam... I never meant to sound that way its just something it off about this why would she just appear like this after all these years? I'm sorry if I sounded harsh its just hard on me with the news I got and then her and these letters I got from dean. I'm sorry. " I said. "I understand but please listen to her at least then you can judge. " he said. "OK" I said. "Good" he said and hugged me I needed him right now more than anything. "To be honest the news really shocked me. I never thought we ever have a sister I never really thought of you as a sister " he said .ouch. "Oh... Yeah um me too. I'm gonna go and see her I'll uh night. " I said and walked out to downstairs. I saw dean and her talking. He seemed to like her he looked up at me and gave me a small smile I walked and approached them.

"I'll talk to you later Mrs. Shay" dean said and left. It was silent. I didn't know what to ask but I wanted the truth.