Chapter LVI

Chloe's POV

"Mommy... Mommy? Mommy?"

Hmm... I gently stir to the sound of Emily and her pushing on my shoulder. I open my eyes and see her standing in front of me in her pyjamas.

"Hey, baby..." I mumble. "Are you okay?"

"Yes. I'm hungry."

"Hungry? What time is it?" I look at my bedside clock and see that it's almost eight in the morning. "Oh, sorry, Em. I've slept in. Have you eaten anything yet?"

"Just a banana but I'm still hungry."

"Okay, I'll make you breakfast. Head downstairs and I'll be there soon."

"Okay, mommy."

"Good girl."

Emily trots off and I go to stretch but Beca tightens her arms around me, pulling me into her body and grumbling into my hair.

"Becs..." I giggle, rubbing my hand along her arm.

"Mm..." She groans.

"Your daughter is hungry."

"Mph..."

She's so cute in the morning. It's been a week since we've gotten back together and we still fall victim to late-morning sleep-ins. We just sleep so well with each other. This hasn't been the first time that Emily has had to wake us up. I feel guilty since I don't like my baby girl waiting for breakfast and being hungry in the meantime. I might have to start setting an alarm so that it doesn't happen anymore.

God, I've missed Beca's arms around me so much. Even though it's been a week, I still can't get over it. My Becs is back and we're a family again. Emily is so happy and I'm so happy. It's everything I could ever want. It's my dream come true.

"Becs... Come on, we have to make Em breakfast," I say.

"Fine," she huffs, releasing me from her grasp and I hate it but Emily needs to eat.

"Oh, don't give me that, Mitchell." I stretch then sit up.

"I will give you that, Beale." She pinches my behind when I get out of bed.

"Beca!" I squeak.

"You love me." She stretches out with a smirk on her face.

"Get downstairs and help me feed your daughter."

"Yes, ma'am!" She salutes.

Her damn smart-mouth. God, I've missed it... I throw on my dressing gown then head downstairs where Emily is on the couch watching TV.

"What do you want for breakfast, baby?" I ask.

"Cheerios, please, mommy."

"Cheerios it is!"

I pour Emily a bowl of Cheerios and pour one for Beca since she pretty much is another child in this house but I love her. Once that's done, I put the coffee on and watch Beca walk into the kitchen, tossing her hair up into a messy bun.

"Good morning, mama!" Emily greets, walking into the kitchen.

"Good morning, champ!" Beca picks Emily up and gives her a kiss and a cuddle then sits her at the kitchen bench.

"Your coffee," I hand Beca her mug. "And your breakfast is next to Em's."

"Thanks, babe." She gives me a peck before sitting down next to Emily and eating her breakfast with her. "What are you eating?"