Chapter 34 A fork in the road

Hermione POV
What the hell did Draco just say I mean I knew that inside of him was a nice and welcoming person but really!? Especially now when I just declared a divorce!?
"Yeah....something like that"
"Can I have a green apple,Hermione?
I am starving"
I quickly tossed him an apple and walked out of the room.
Why?Why?Why?
Draco, why did you have to be so nice and cute and WHAT DID I JUST THINK! Draco! Why did I think of Draco as a big hunk of massive cuteness! What am I thinking? What should I do?
Ron POV
What the hell happened? Did I get a divorce with Hermione?I knew that was a mistake but,but,but. I love Hermione and that thought, I flipped out.I can't believe I would do that I mean she is my true love right!?
Ginny POV
I will kill my brother.Ge is such an idiot I mean really? Break up with the one and only girl who will possible love you and that is even after the fact that you are married to her! You need to seriously get a brain Ronald! If u was Hermione I wouldn't take him back,EVER. He is such a jerk.

-------------------------------------------------

I am really sorry that this is a super small chapter but I got a problem...

Should I write two stories each with alternate endings
(one Dramione and one Romione)

Or

Let me finish this story

PLEASE LEAVE A COMMENT FOR WHAT YOU WANT CAUSE I CAN'T GO ON WITH OUT SOME HELP AND I KNOW BETWEEN THE 3.6 K READERS I HAVE I SHOULD GET SOME ADVICE.

Usually I don't promote stuff but my other story My Life:An American Teenager is up and it is about my friends life.