Chapter 19 Dementors and death eaters

Harry's POV

She said I do and we were pronounced husban and wife and then I went in for a kiss but then suddenly all the happiness became sorrow as everything began to get cold.Shit why do bad thing ruin all the good things I thought whipping out my wand and caster my patronus to send away the dementers but then a voice came from behind me. "Why, your a pretty one. You would do nice in my bed tonight"

I whipped around and say a tiny,fat man holding Ginny,my Ginny, by the arm with his wand at her neck. "don't move and you might just see her again "he said as he smiled at me.

Ron's POV

Harry and Ginny were just pronounced husband and wife when all hell came down. Then this ugly man came and said he would take Gin for the night and.. well you know and we would be lucky if we ever see her again. I couldn't let that happen luckily he was facing the other way do slowly I looked at Hermione and she nodded understanding what to do. we slowly and slightly slipt our wands out of our pockets and fired. "Wingardeum leviousa " I said as Hermione said "partificus per talis".

(Sorry about not spelling the spells right but Ron's made him fly in the air and Hermiones was the full body bind)

Ginny POV

this man came down her the sky and want me for the night and I would have said no if he hadn't silently put a silence charm on me. next thing I knew the man was in the sky and wasn't moving.Harry leaned over picked me up walked me in to the house and we had our fist kiss as a married couple there. Later I found out Ron and Hermione saved me that day but at the moment I was to happy. I was with the one and only man I ever loved and ever will love. After delivering the man to the ministry the party was in full swing. I danced and talked with the guest but stuck close to Harry. After the reception I asked harry " I know you said not to worry about the honey moon but now where are we going" to answer me question we apperated ,not even saying goodbye, to a dock in the southern part off Europe, I felt the cool sea breeze brush my skin and I smelt the salty sea air. "we are taking a 24 day cruise around the world" he said as he kissed me lightly on the cheek. "Harry really you didn't have to" but I knew he had too. "Only the best for my wife" and then we board the ship and went away from the family for 24 days and it was a treat.