Chapter 23 TWO BIRTHS??

So after about 10 minutes they came back in and I knew I had to tell them. "Hey, Ginn I am really happy for you but I am so sorry." I didn't want her to answer or comment to that so I just kept talking."When I found out about .... IT I wanted to protect u so I casted a charm on you."

Ginny's face suddenly turned from happy to hell mad, I better run."RONALD BILIOUS WEASLY HOW DARE U MESS WITH ME LIKE THAT DO YOU KNOW HOW BAD ME AND FELT AFTER WE FOUND OUT??I SHOULD CASTED YOU TO ROMANIA FOR DOING THIS"

Harry POV

Ron explained why we could have ... and I understand because i wouldn't want my 16 or 17 year old sister to get pregnant but did he not trust me with Ginny? Does he not know I would do anything for Ginny?

Molly's POV

I can't believe Ron did that! I am so angry at him I made all the food disappear. "Mum, why is the food gone i am still starving!" Ronald answered. "Well maybe you should behave yourself?!" I answered to transfixed on Ginny. "I am so sorry dear that Ronald (i turned around to give Ron a hateful look) did that" I said to Harry. "Hey, mate what I get from this is that you don't trust me with you sister." Harry said after getting pass the news. "Well,Harry answer me this when did you first had ... with Ginny?"

"On our honey moon, I swear,right?"

He turned to Ginny for her approval.

"Yay that's right, you don't trust me either so what does it matter to you." "Come on Harry' she said but Ron grabbed her arm. " I am so sorry I guess I underestimated you." "Well, You see Hermione is pregnant too."