Chapter 28 MY BABY!!!

Draco's POV

I have been controlled for about 3 month now am it feels like hell. My father doesn't let me go to the bathroom when I need it or let me eat when I am hungry or drink when I am thirst.He would have let me die already but he hasn't so I am scared of what he has plan to do with me because I can guarantee you that it will not be pleasant.

Ginny POV

It has been around 7 month since Ariana was born an it was the greatest thing that could have every happened to this family.Harry wakes her to be feed before he leaves for the ministry and puts her back to sleep so when I get up I can care for her.Strangely our Ariana looks the same as Hermione's and Ron's baby boy named Caleb.

They both have Weasley eyes which is a chocolate brown.

(if I am wrong please tell me so I can correct it :) )

***FLASH BACK sorta ***

One day Mum was babysitting them and dressed Caleb with Ariana's pink frilly dress which is adorable on her and Caleb's blue shirt and brown pants on Arianna.Strange thing is that we took them home and it wasn't till that night when we changed them that we had it switched.We all laughed about it but now I am no so sure that having babies that look a like are great because.....

***GOING TO A DIFFERENT MEMORY 3rd PERSON***

The whole Weasley family was at the Weasley house to have a Sunday dinner.The Babies were up stairs in one room while Teddy (who is Harry's Godson) is sleeping on the couch. Harry,Ron,George,Fred,Bill, and Charlie where talking about Quiditch while playing Exploding Snap,while on the other side of the room was Ginny, Hermione, Fluer, Angelina, and Chelsea(Fred's girlfriend who he met at a muggle sandwich shop) talking about the newest fashion,nails, and gossip.

Suddenly a *CRASH* is heard from upstairs.The parents of the babies bolt straight up an charge the stairs while getting out there wands and stopped at the top. "Don't you move" said a dark,evil sounding voice coming from a black cloud of smoke. "I am ordered to take one child from its parents to kill and the other to become a Dark Wizard!". "If you do not believe in such things that your child should do there is another option...I WILL KILL BOTH!" the voice says in a hushed but menacing way.

"We will all die than you take our children" Ron roared. "Mate,Be quiet we don't want the whole house here" Harry whispers. "YOU LITTLE BITCH GET AWAY FROM MY KID, MY BABY. YOU WILL NOT TOUCH A HAIR ON HER HEAD BY A CURSE NOR HAND" Ginny said in a whisper/scream. "Well, what if we close none of the options given to us,what if we want to keep our babies and our love ones and live a normal life!IS THAT TO MUCH TO ASK!!!!" Hermione says sternly but at the end she starts to scream. "Well then I guess you chose choice B.My master will not be pleased by this choice but he'll understand that it was your choice yet he'll punish you later." the voice says and starts to form into a pillar of smoke and move towards the babies room.