Chapter 30 The after math

The force finally let up and Ginny and Hermione broke in a full sprint to the room to their nightmare.

Ginny POV

That bastard! How dare he think that MY Ariana would go to the dark side! I wanted to strangle him but there was this weird and angering force field that didn't let me though as well as Harry,Ron and ,Hermione. Suddenly it let up and I raced to my babies room. What I saw was, Draco in the middle of the floor in the middle of the room shaking uncontrollable and that there was no babies int the crib. I did a double take, where was my daughter but then I came to the conclusion. THAT B*TCH KILLED MY DAUGHTER! I didn't know what I was thinking I only knew that my baby was gone and Draco was the cause. I crashed to the floor shaking from crying so hard it felt like someone had stabbed my heart and taken a piece out of it.I don't know if I will ever be the same ever.

Hermione POV

I knew by the first look at that tornado that it was the "peritormato" curse. It is when you can put someone under the imperious curse and have them form a pillar of dust to do your bidding, I read about it on the hunt for Voldemort.The purple for the eyes meant whether a freind or enemy. Blue was for an enemy and .... purple was for a freind. As we were stuck for I while I thought back to the friends I had and if they acted strangely. the only one I could think of was Draco because he wrote in a letter he would be in America for a while and he has been tree like I don't know,7 months now.I kept him posted though about what was happening but I guess he was held captive somewhere and the letters about, the babies I sent him got into his captor's hands. So the soon deaths of the babies where my fault, all my fault.

Draco POV

I broke free of the curse but I knew the deed was already done.The babies were dead and my friends would kill me.I don't think any of them , besides Hermione would know what the cloud was. My only hope was that she did read of it so she could defend me and my side if the story.Strangely my life was in the hands of Hermione Granger and she is my life line.

=================+=================

HEY GUYS WHAT IS UP!!!??

Ok I got two roots that could happen

Hermione defends Draco

OR

She doesn't

and I have to say if you want her to defend Draco there will be a little DRAMIONE for those who love that ship:)

And should I do a sequel to this? I mean I am going to do Albus James and Lilly's birth but I was going to stop when Lilly goes on the train but should I do more??