Chapter 17 The day before the wdding Part 2 of 2

Harry's POV

I felt so sad and doomed after I left the burrow for America. I knew it was only a night away from her but I already missed that firry red headed witch and I only just shut the door. "Harry come on mate, New York pizza awaits us. I heard it is the best pizza anywhere." Ron said behind me. " You and your stomach if New York's not careful you will eat ALL of their pizza I said as I stated down their front path and when I turned around I saw a peaceful house I call home before I was transported to Magic Place Hotel were the grooms party and I will be staying the night. A night away from Ginny :( .Ron lead me to the elevator and hit floor button 31. "Harry you won't believe how big the sweet is. Ron said as we arrived on to our floor we stepped off the elevator and walked down the hall to find their was only one door. Ron unlocked it with his room card and we basically had an entire floor of a hotel ALL to ourselves.

"Where is Draco and George?" I asked as we rounded a corner and say both of them in front of a 70' inch flat screen tv. "hey harry!" Draco said as he paused the game. " these muggles ,Harry made a game called wizard 123 and I have to say it is really good but is nothing close to real magic he said as he unpaused the game and continued to battle George. After a hour of watching and playing Wizard123 we sat and talked about honeymoon plans and plans for the future. "Harry, how many kids do you want." George asked. I thought he was drunk or something but I could see sanity in his eyes so I figured I better answer the question. "If Ginny is up for it, I say at least one but the most will be three." I got the feeling when George asked the question Ron tensed but I saw him look relax after I said " If Ginny is up for it." . "so Ron how many do YOU want with Hermione?" I asked putting the spotlight on him. "To me three is a bit much so I would say two but at lest one ." he answered back with his ears going red like hot embers. "Who's up for exploding snap!?" he asked nervesly and the rest of the night we played exploding snack while eating New York pizza.