Chapter 26 Fiction or fantasy

Hermione POV

I woke up staring at the ceiling.What the hell happened I wondered as I remembered the dream but it felt more than a dream it felt like it was real.. like a vision."Get up sleepy head you need to walk in three hours." Ginny called from the burrows kitchen.That is right I am marrying the man of my life today I thought as I quickly walked down stairs.When I touched the ground floor I was attacked by string ribbon and the glimpse of hairspray.After about 2 and a half hours I stared in to the mirror.I Hermione Jean Granger looked amazing in my wedding dress."Hurry up you have a half hour so I had my nails done an did my hair."Remember your que Ginny said as Teddy walked down holding the rings the music sounded so I started walking down the aisle.It felt weird that everyone was staring at me like I was a clown.I reached the end the I don't remember much after that except the exchange of I Dos and the kiss.What a kiss it was.Ron picked me up and carried me back up the aisle to the house where we partied,sang,danced,and drank(besides me and Ginny) all night.
When it was all over a thought just hit me where would we go. I have been living in Ron's room and Harry's and Ginny's place but what about our flat?"Hermione we bought a house Ron said as he entered the room" "where?" "next door to the famous Harry potter and his wife" so now I guess we are neighbors.