Chapter 29 Heart broken

"Well then I guess you chose choice B.My master will not be pleased by this choice but he'll understand that it was your choice yet he'll punish you later." the voice says and starts to form into a pillar of smoke and move towards the babies room as the parents struggled yet their feet wouldn't move.

**Transition of view to baby's room**

The room is a pale pink room with blue carpeting. it isn't very big so with to cradles in there it felt unbearable but the babies didn't mind.A window was opened facing the lake with lacy white curtains softly blowing from the spring breeze coming from the window.

It was a perfect night in the perfect setting for something to go wrong.The door swings open hitting the very edge of the white crib on the right side of the room. "Now what do we have here? Twins or Relatives" the pillar said sighing.

"I guess it would have been hard to pick the girl... but they decided for me" the cloud advances to the left side of the room.

A green flash is seen and the baby that was inside the cradle is now no more leaving behind a blue footsie pajama. The smoke advances to the girl then I come to a halt. The smoke disappears to a face familiar to the Weasley's now.

"No...I wont... you can't make me" yelled the boy that came out of the mist as he crumpled to the ground, now shaking uncontrollably.Suddenly all of that stopped and the pillars of smoke came back and then the last baby was gone.

Leaving a crumpled,worn out, blond and icy blue eyed Draco behind in the middle of the floor shaking uncontrollably.He was trying to shriek in pain but his voice wouldn't come and a single tear rolled down his cheek.

-------------------------------------------------

Hey guys sorry I have been really busy lately and that is why this chapter is really short but I still wanted it to be suspenseful so.....

LOVE YOU GUYS -Tt

COMMENT

MESSAGE

VOTE