Chapter 32 We are done!

Hermione POV
Did Draco just say he needed me?! Everyone stared at me and Ron whose head was growing redder and smoke came out of his ears.
" WHY, HERMIONE, DID THAT FILTH SAY I NEED YOU! ARE YOU AND HIM LIKE TOGETHER EVEN THO YOU HAVE ME! AM I NOT ENOUGH! DO I NOT MAKE YOU HAPPY?! DO YOU NEED A FILTHY FERRET INSTEAD OF ME? FINE YOU CAN HAVE HIM WE ARE DONE! GO AND ENJOY YOURSELVES! SEE WHAT I CARE! GO MY EX-WIFE, GO AND HAVE DRACO!!"
Ron screamed at me. I couldn't believe him! did he not just hear me say I love him! Is he that big of a knuckle head! I don't know how I looked but u knew I was hurting and all I wanted was for him to feel my pain!
"ROBALD! HOW DARE YOU SAY THAT TO ME YOU ARE WITH ME EVERY NIGHT! DO I SNEAK OUT!? DO I EVERY ACT SNEAKY! RONALD IF THAT IS WHAT YOU THINK THEN FINE, THAT HOUSE YOU LIVE IN IS MINE! IT'S UNDER MY NAME SO PLEASE REMOVE YOURSELF FROM MY HOUSE OF I WILL REPORT YOU FOR TRESPASSING! AND RONALD THE CAR IS MINE EVERYTHING IS MINE! THE ONLY THING I DONT HAVE IS YOU! AND THAT IS THE ONLY THING I DO WANT! I ONLY WANT YOU BUT FINE I WILL HAVE DRACO IF YOU WISH!"
"A LOVE LIKE OURS IS LOVE THAT'S HARD TO FIND.HOW COULD WE LET IT SLIP AWAY?WE'VE COME TOO FAR TO LEAVE IT ALL BEHIND. HOW COULD WE END IT ALL THIS WAY.WHEN TOMORROW COMES AND WE'LL BOTH REGRET. THE THINGS WE SAID TODAY!"
Ron looked taken aback giving me time to grab Draco's hand and apperated home,to my home.
Draco POV
Pain shot across my body as opened my eyes and looked up at the yellow ceiling.
"My Draco, I didn't know you could sleep for 5 days straight! Your hair is a blond monster on your head"
"What the... is that Hermione Weasley!
Am I being taken care of by a mudblood!"
"Well it's great that Draco has come around. What do you want? My blood?"
"What do you mean? Have you been reading Twilight? Besides I want an...."
"Apple? Got it covered. What color do you want? Green?"
"How did you know?"
"Being the brightest witch of the age has its advantages"
"Like being a huge know-it-all,but looking sexy at the same time?"
-------------------------------------------------
Yes I am going to have some DRAMIONE !!!
While I was writing this my dog ran around my house in a hotdog suit!
- Tt