Book Two-chapter thirteen

Day with Uranus

Percy's POV:

Saying goodbye to my children this morning had been so hard, especially when I know the future. I am currentlty eating breakfast at Uranus and Gaia's house, waiting for Uranus to wake up. I was just putting my bowl in the sink when he walked in.

"You better not of eaten the last of the cereal," is the first thing he says. Typical.

"So,what are we doing today?" I asked as he ate his cereal.

"We are going to sit on the clouds,"he replied.

"Oh okay," I said. Sounds pretty normal.

"Above half camp-blood," he added smirking.

"Of course," I sighed.

**********

We sat on the clouds above CHB looking down. Of course there was an Iris message behind us but we just ignored it.

"You know you don't have to do it," Uranus said suspiciously so he didn't give away what we were talking about.

"It's not something I have a choice in," I replied sadly.

"That's true but there are ways of stopping it or preventing it," he said smartly.

"But is there any point, the world will be a netter place," I said trying more to convince myself.

"Maybe," Uranus said warily, trying not to push my boundaries on the matter.

**********

All day me and Uranus had just been playing games which was actually really nice.We were currently playing eye spy.

"I spy with my rather large eye an extremely angry Sally Jackson,"Uranus said smirking. I looked down and he was right. My mum stood there starring at the sky,furious.

"Should I go down?" I asked unsure.

"I would," he said. I nodded and grabbed him before flashing us down.

"Hey I never said to bring me," Uranus exclaimed and I shrugged. I only now noticed we were surrounded by the camp.

"PERSEUS JACKSON!" Mum screamed and I tuned my attention to her,"WHAT THE HELL?"

"What?" I asked confused.

"1) what did you do to Ali? 2) Where have you been? 3) Your not fighting? I never brought you up that way. Are you even my son?" she asked disgusted.

"Uh-oh," Uranus said when he noticed what was happening. Before I could fall to the ground he caught me. Several campers went to run forward but Uranus put up a force field. However, the squadron-apart from Bianca-ran straight through it and towards me.

"Dad! Brothers! Sisters!"Uranus yelled. Oh no!