Book one-chapter six:

Bianca's POV:

We could all feel it. The sadness, pain, anger and betrayal. It killed me to see him like this but I knew it needed to happen.

"Is he going to be okay?" My father, Hades, asked clearly worried.

"I don't know," I answered honestly.

"I don't understand," Zeus said looking bewildered.

"Omega has had a hard life, harder than everyone here. He was betrayed and hurt. He learned to bury his emotions and tried to forget the memories. Being back here and seeing all these people must've triggered all his memories. I don't know if he is going to be okay because this has never happened before. For all I know he could destroy he universe or he could destroy himself." Everyone either looked worried or scared. I sighed and walked off to the Chaos cabin.

**********

One week. That's all. But it was hell. 7 days. That's how long Percy has been gone. I'm now in the arena taking my anger out on the dummies. Joshua and Annabeth walked over.

"Your such a pathetic slut, all you want is the attention." Annabeth sneered.

"Yeah just because you are married to that weakling everyone loves doesn't make you royalty. Your life is meaningless; yours and those babies. We should just do everyone a favor and kill you." Josh said as he reached for his sword.

"You lay one finger on her body and your dead." I turned to see my hero, my husband: Perseus Jackson. He stood tall and proud with his wings spread out wide. He looked furious.

"Percy?" Annabeth whispered in shock. I then noticed that his hood was down. What is he doing?

"You will leave now or die." he says venomously. They ran off and I chuckled. A few seconds later I felt two presences.

"That's it! I warned you. You are both sentenced to 500 years in the void for trying to kill my wife and children." Percy said looking beyond angry. Chaos soldiers appeared and dragged off two invisible people. I wrapped my arms around Percy to calm him down.

"I'm sorry Bianca, I didn't want to leave but I just couldn't stay with all of the memories. I am so happy that you are pregnant and we can finally start our family. I want you to know that I will always love and protect you and the babies." I hugged him harder as silent tears ran down my cheeks.