Book one-chapter eleven:

Percy's POV:

"Your council?" Hera asked skeptically.

"Yup," I said popping the 'p'.

"Why are you here?" Zeus asked them.

"Our little brother asked for us," Erebus answered.

"Little brother!" Aether squealed and ran forward engulfing me in a bear hug.

"Hello," I said while chuckiling. The gods exchanged looks and then focused on me.

"What is it?" I asked them when Aether released me.

"What happened to you?" Athena asked.

"I don't understand," I say confused. The gods exchanged looks before Poseidon sighed.

"Percy you used to always be happy, you were always kind no matter who the person was. You were loyal and surrounded by people that looked up to you. But now your so powerful and only trust certain people. Your cold hearted and you hardly laugh. Its as if your an assassin thats cut off all your emotions." Poseidon said while chuckiling nervously. I glanced at the primordials who were shuffling awkwardly.They and Chaos were the only ones who knew my secret.

"Percy?" Bianca asked softly, "your not an assassin are you?" she asked looking scared.

"I swear on the river Styx to never purposefully harm anyone in this room unless they turn evil." I swore making everyone in the room visably relaxed.

"Percy, what's happening?" Luke asked. Chaos flashed in looking worried.

"Percy its time to tell them." he told me.

"You all know NEX the assassin?" most people paled but nodded,"That's me." I finished and there were several squeals.(Ares, Dionysus and Athena).

"Are you going to hurt me?" Ash asked while his eyes watered.

"Never," I said while tearing up myself for his accusations. He ran into my arms.

"Promise?"

"Ashton Perseus Castellan I swear on the river Styx and chaos himself that I will never intentionally hurt you. I would rather die." I said honestly.

"Percy do you understand what you just did?" Chaos asked shocked. I nodded my head yes.

"What has he done?" Luke asked worried for his son.

"Swearing upon me is like swearing upon the river styx x10. If Percy hurts Ash then he would be lucky to get instant death." Chaos finished and everyone gasped. Zöe had tears in her eyes and she looked at me thankfully.

"I don't care. I won't hurt him," I said while a stray tear ran down my cheek. Bianca turned and hugged me.

"Thank you uncle Percy!" Ash exclaimed.

"Percy I think you should explain," Chaos said and I nodded.