Book Two-chapter nine:

Percy's POV:

What she said really cut deep. I mean I know I was a poor excuse of a brother but I didn't think she hated me that much. I ran from the cave to the Big House where I found my sqaudron,the remaining seven, Nico and Grover,the gods and Chiron. Clearly, they could see how upset I was as they made no effort to talk to me.

"I was sent here to protect you and that's what I'm going to do. No moaning or fighting. I'm going to talk to Gaia, bye." I said quickly and walked off. This trip is going to kill me, not only have I got to fight one sister but my other sister hates me. What a great life I live. I teleported to Gaia's main base which was suprisingly abandoned. In front of me was two huge double doors which I  walked up to. I opened them and was welcomed with the sight of my sleeping sister. She doesn't look cruel like everyone thinks, she has dirty blonde hair with electric green eyes and rosy red cheeks. I don't think I can fight her, she was family. I walked over to where she was sleeping and cuddled up to her. Maybe for a few hours I can just stop caring.

**********

I woke to someone shaking me. I opened my eyes to see Gaia looking up at me.

"Hey," I whispered

"Hi," she whispered back,"what are you doing here?" she asked worried.

"Ali hates me," I whispered back on the verge of tears.

"Oh Percy," she exclaimed before wrapping her arms around me. Over the years me and Gaia had become so close.

"Percy I'm sorry but why did you come to me?" Gaia asked me.

"I just want to forget, I just want to spend the day with my sister,"I said as my voice began to crack.

"Okay Perce," she said.

**********

Me and Gaia are outside playing tag and it's the most fun I've had for a while. We hadn't stopped laughing and we were both so happy, just forgetting the outside world.

Meanwhile back at camp:  (Ali's POV)

I was called to the Big House. When I walked in, all eyes were on me. It was the sqaudron,the gods,the immortal campers,Grover and Chiron. 

"What's up guys?" I asked nervously.

"What happened between you and Percy?" Bianca asked worried.

"I'd rather not talk about it," I answered defensively.

"Fine," Luke snapped, creating something that looked like an Iris message. We all looked at it and were shocked. There Percy was laughing and running with Gaia. I was immediantly jealous.

In the Iris message:

Percy and Gaia were running around on a field laughing and occasionaly tagging each other. After a few minutes they fell on the ground looking up at the sky

"Things used to be so simple. What happened?"Percy asked.

"You grew up Percy. Look at all of your achievments: destroying Kronos, fighting me, being the savior of Olympus, being betrayed but becoming commander of dad and saving the Universe. You're a husband,father,son and brother." 

"And I am happy," Percy sighed.

"But?" Gaia asked.

"I'm not worthy. I take it all for granted, I'm selfish."

"PERSEUS JACKSON," Gaia yelled causing Percy to jump, "IF YOU EVER SAY THAT ABOUT YOURSELF AGAIN,THERE WILL BE TROUBLE," Gaia yelled. They both sat in silence before Percy sighed.

"I can't go back, not right now," Percy said quietly.

"Then what are you going to do?" Gaia asked worried.

"I'm going to be the best brother ever!" Percy exclaimed slightly sarcastic while standing up.

"You already are," Gaia said confused.

"I'm going to spend one day with each primordial, they are my brothers and sisters and I don't see them enough," Percy said.

"Perce you seen us all last week," Gaia said while trying not to laugh. 

"G stop ruining my plan," Percy whined like a child, cauing Gaia to laugh.

"Okay Percy,goodbye."

"Bye sis, see you soon," Percy said, hugging Gaia then flashing out. 

End of Iris message.

"What could cause him to be so sad that he didn't want to return?" Nico asked. Slowly, they all turned towards me.