Book one-chapter eight:

Percy's POV:

"Most of you already know who I am but for those who didnt was because I'm not ready to forgive and forget. The rest of my squadron will reveal themselves at the campfire this afternoon."  I grabbed Bianca's hand and walked out.

Tell Bianca about the babies Chaos mm'ed me.

"I need to tell you something," I told Bianca and dragged her down to the beach.

"Percy, what is it?," Bianca asked clearly worried.

"While I was with Chaos he told me something about the babies."

"And?"

"Chaos says that because he is the creator of all and I am his son, the babies will be more advanced. Instead of a nine month pregnancy, it will be roughly 4-5 months," I said waiting for her reaction.

"OK," she said.

"OK?," I repeated unsure of her reaction.

"Yeah it just means that we get to meet our babies sooner rather than later," she says looking happy.

**********

We were all sitting round the camp fire eating, talking and laughing. Chiron stood at the front and everyone silenced.

"The Chaos soldiers have decided to reveal themselves," most people looked shocked as we walked to the front.

"We are not from this time so many of you won't know us," I told them. I nodded at the others and we all took down our hoods. There were gasps and squeals which I didn't understand. Before I could ask a conch horn was blown. That only meant one thing:an attack.