Book Two- chapter two

Ali's POV:

"What do you want?" I asked venomously.

"What's the matter? Scared of us? Why don't you go get your big brother? Oh,that's right he didn't want you," one of them sneered gain in the attention of most of the campers.

"That's not true," I exclaimed with tears in my eyes.

"Really? Where is he now then?" another Ares child shouted out. Now nearly all of the campers were here to see my humiliation.

"Her brother is a hero. He is the commander of Chaos's army,prince of the Void and primordial of everything. Now I suggest you back off before Percy finds out," Nico said walking up to my side.

"That is such a lie! He is a wimp!" another Ares child yelled.

"I would not say that if I were you, after all he did defeat End," Thalia said walking up beside me and Nico.

"What?" a camper asked scared.

"My brother is a hero. He retrieved Zeus's lightening bolt,the golden fleece, held up the sky and defeated Kronos. He survived the labyrinth and tartarus. He destroyed Gaea and End. He was the saviour of Olympus and is now Chaos's son and commander. If I were you I would listen to Nico and Thalia," I shouted loosing my patience and shocking everyone.

"Wait. Your brother is THE Percy Jackson?" a new camper asked and I nodded in response.

"That doesn't change anything. He didn't want and we don't want you," the leader of the Ares cabin said looking rather nervous but still had a micheavious gleaming their eyes. Suddenly, the ground began shaking violently,the sky darkened and lightening was striking the ground, the sea was starting to flood camp and there were mini tornadoes everyone. The gods flashed in looking scared.

"What happened?" Poseidon screamed over the noise.

"The Ares cabin threatened to kill Ali," Nico replied looking worried. They all gulped and looked more nervous than ever.

"You stupid children," Ares muttered and his children looked like they were about to start crying.

"What's happening?" I yelled at Thalia.

"Percy," was her simple reply. Just then someone appeared. He was surrounded in power and he wore a black cloak with black wings spread out with black fire on them.

"WHAT DID YOU JUST SAY?" he yelled furiously and everyone but me flinched.

"Who are you?" a camper whimpered bravely.

"I am Percy Jackson," he said pulling his hood down. My brother.