Book one-chapter five:

"I'm pregnant." Bianca said. To say I was shocked was an understatement. All my anger had disappeared and I stood there shocked.

"Well that does explain the noises we've been hearing from your room." Alpha/Luke said which made everyone apart from Nico and Hades laugh. I couldn't help the cocky smirk that plastered on my face as Bianca blushed. Bianca stepped forward and whispered in my ear.

"I know this isn't the greatest time to be having a baby but its too late now. Personally I see this as a blessing." It was hard to concentrate with her breathe fanning my neck but I nodded. Bianca stepped back.

"Oh there is probably something I should mention." she was biting her lip nervously.

"What?" I asked cautiously and still shocked.

"We're having twins"

"Oh" was all I managed to say. Two babies? I was overwhelmed.

"Whose having twins?" Someone asked. I turned around and gasped. I never dreamed of seeing her again but there she was.

My mother.

But how is that even possible? I had missed her so much and I thought I had lost her.

"How are you alive?" I couldn't help but ask.

"What's it to you?" she asked suspiciously.

"Just please." I begged. She sighed.

"After my sons disapperance the gods granted me and my husband immortality." she said while putting her hands on her hips. That's when I noticed it. She was pregnant. I felt sick and dizzy all of a sudden.

I was going to be a father.

I was going to be a brother.

My mother is still alive.

My wife is pregnant.

I felt as if the universe was spinning and I just needed it to stop. Two strong arms wrapped around me and I recognized them as my fathers. He flashed us back to his throne room on his planet. With that I broke down. I let everything I have been holding in for the last 50,000 years out.