Book one-chapter four:

We were all gathered in the main room of the cabin.

"Hades you asked me if I had come across Percy Jackson and I lied. I know where he is."

"Where is he?" Hades asked anxiously.

"He is standing in front of you." with that I pulled my hood down. I was surprised when Thalia jumped into my arms but then stood back and slapped me. Everyone else was just frozen in their places starring at me open mouthed.

"Where have you been kelp head?" Thaila exclaimed with tears rolling down her cheeks. I hugged her once again but felt angel move uncomfortably next to me. I pulled back but smiled.

"Pinecone face I want you to meet someone. This is Angel, my wife." I said signalling towards Angel. Thalia stood there shocked for a second but soon relaxed.

"I'm happy for you both." she said and I turned my attention to my squadron.

"I know many of you have grudges against this place for different reasons but I trust these people with my life. If you wish to reveal yourself, you may." They all nodded and pulled their hoods down. Hades,Hermes and Apollo rushed forward and hugged their children. Everyone else pulled us into a group hug. A conch hall blew signifying it was time for tea. We all pulled our hoods back up and walked out of the Chaos cabin. Most of the campers looked at us curiously as to why we were so happy. We entered the dining pavilion to see a chaos table already there. We said goodbye to our friends and family and went to our table.

We were almost finished with our food with Josh walked over to our table.

"I challenge you to a duel." he said smugly. I just nodded and continued eating. HOW DARE HE? I was majorly pissed off. Angel put her hand on mine  calming me. I was aware that Josh was still here and clearly not amused by my response. What he did next pushed me over the edge. He pulled Angels hood down.

"Bianca? " Nico asked in disbelief.

"Hello little brother" Angel/Bianca replied and Nico ran forward and engulfed her in a hug. When they pulled apart they noticed my state. My eyes were pitch black and I was shaking with anger. The ground was shaking, the sea was raging and their was lightening from the sky. What surprised everyone most were my wings that spread to their full length and were covered in black deathly fire.

"You should not of done that." I said as calmly as I possibly could. Before he could say anything Chaos flashed in. He seen me and paled.

"I warned you not to anger him. Last time he was this angry he destroyed a whole galaxy. I can not stop him now, he is too strong." Chaos said. Most gods looked terrified where as the ones who knew who I was looked worried. But I wasn't paying any attention, I had one target. Josh.

Chaos's Pov:

Percy looked beyond angry, even I couldn't calm him now. He was slowly making his way towards Josh who looked sick.

"Angel quick do something before he blows us up." I said quickly but seriously. Angel looked deep in thought before sighing.

"I'm pregnant." she said.