Book Two-chapter one

3000 Chaos years later...
200 Earth years later...

Ali's POV:

Hi! My name is Allison(Ali) Perseus Jackson and I guess I'm a demigod. Its complicated, my parents are both gods but I am more powerful than all gods. But that's thanks to my brother. My brother is Percy Jackson and his story was heard daily. How he retrieved the lightening bolt, the golden fleece; how he held up the sky and destroyed Kronos. But the main stories are how he survived tarturas and was betrayed and killed; how he became commander of Chaos's army and destroyed End. Those were the stories I heard before bed. No matter what anyone said I still felt like it was my fault that he didn't want to meet me.I remember how mum gave me his letter.

FLASHBACK**

"Honey, there's something I need to give you," mum told me with an envelope in her hands.

"What is it mum?"

"You know your brother Percy? Well, before he left he gave me a letter for you," she said handing me a letter. She smiled sadly and left the room, she really misses him. i ripped open the envelope. It read:

Hello little sister,

I don't know how much you know about me but I'm your big brother. I know you probably won't understand why I didn't want to meet you, but I promise it was one of the hardest things I've ever had to do. I'm a monster. People, creatures you name it they want to kill me. By not knowing me, it kept you out of danger. You may hate me but I can deal with that.

I want you to know that your an auntie to a baby boy named Axel Luke Jackson and a baby girl named Roxie Allison Jackson. I hope one day you will meet them.

If anyone ever gives you trouble, all you have to do is go to one of the seven,Nico,Thalia or even Clarisse. I promised to keep you safe, even if it means coming down there myself. I want you to know that I will never forget you. If you're ever in trouble or need advice,I will speak to you in your dreams. I will always be there for you.

I love you little sister.

Your big brother, Percy Jackson.

P.s: Tell mum I love her, help her move on from me.

FLASHBACK ENDS**

I was devastated. But he kept to his promise. Every chance he got, he spoke to me and we became surprisingly close. I really want to meet my niece,nephew and sister-in law but I know that's impossible. I live on camp for safety but they had nowhere to put me so I live with Rachel, the oracle. I am currently walking back from archery lessons, which I suck at. A bunch of Ares kids walked up to me. Uh-oh.