Book Two-chapter eleven

Day with Hemera:

Percy's POV:

I woke up by being smacked. I sighed knowingly and reluctantly opened my eyes. Laying beside me was my absolutely beautiful wife but boy did she look angry.

"Hey," I rubbing rubbing my eyes.

"Hey? That's what you have to say?"

"Bee please, I'm leaving soon,don't fight with me," I pleaded. She starred at me for a few seconds before nodding and cuddiling back upto me.

**********

When I woke again Bianca was still asleep. I left her a note before flashing out. I flashed in at Aeth's ad Hemera's house.

"Hemera?" I yelled. Seconds later she came running in only to relax when she seen me.

"Hey Perce," she said hugging me," I suppose it's my day today then," she asked releasing me. I nodded and held my hand out for her which she took. I flashed us to the top of the leaning tower of Pisa. Hemera sqeauled in excitment before running around looking at everything. Unlike Aeth, Hemera was more serious and instrested in architecture and history which is why they balance each other out. She motioned for me to follow her which I did. We began running down the tower,laughing hysterically.

Meanwhile at camp:(3rd Person)

Once again, everyone was gathered in the Big House watching the Iris message.

In the Iris message:

Percy and Hemera had just ran out the entrance of the leaning tower of Pisa laughing. Percy held onto Hemera and flashed them to the Hollywood sign.

"How Bianca and the children?" Hemera asked.

"I don't think Bianca understands what I'm doing right now but she is trying. The children are great but I wish I could spend more time with them," Percy replied.

"You haven't told them, have you?" Hemera asked, her voice laced with worry.

"I can't, they won't understand. I just need to stay away whilst I'm here," Percy said sadly,looking into the distance.

"You won't be able to fight with them. I know you and I you won't fight Gaea."

"I know," Percy whispered. 

End of Iris message

There was an immediant uproar in the the Big House. 

"Quiet!" Bianca yelled and everyone turned silent.

"No, your husband will betray us," Piper said with tears running down her face as if it burned her to say his name.

"You've all forgotten," everyone spun around to see Chaos," you all think he's still that boy that lived here whose fatal flaw was loyalty. He's not. He's my son, he's Bianca's wife,he's the sqaudrons commander and brother and he is father to six beautiful children. You may not be willing to accept it but the boy you once knew is gone and he isn't coming back. We know him, we understand him and we support him. No-one here knows what he's going through so I'd prefer it if you didn't accuse him of anything," Chaos said fiercely before flashing out.

Meanwhile:(Percy's POV)

Of course we knew the Iris message was there but we turned it around so we could see what was happening. I was a bit shocked at what dad said but I knew it was true. After dad flashed out, we wiped the iris message away.

"You know that he is right," Hemera said looking at me sadly," your life is no longer here," she said.

"I know," I whispered. I held onto Hemera and flashed us back to her house. When we flashed in, Aeth immediantly wrapped his arms around the two of us. I guess news travels fast.

"Can I stay here?" I asked and they nodded instantly. I hugged them once more before walking off.