Book Two-chapter ten:

Percy's POV:

"Brother!" Aether squealed when I flashed into his house. Hemera ran in.

"What's the matter?" Hemera asked looking around before noticing me,"oh hey Perce," she said coming to give me a hug.

"No," I said holding my hand up to keep her back.

"What's the matter?" She repeated looking confused and hurt.

"Today is Aether,your tomorrow," I clarified.

"Okay,"she said slowly and still confused but walked off.

"Uh- so why is today my day?" Aether asked confused.

"I'm spending a day with each of my amazing siblings-starting with you,"I replied.

"Yay!" Aether exclaimed "so what do you wanna do?" He asked with an evil glint in his eye.

"What do you have in mind?" I asked.

You know that we are being watched, right? Aether mm'ed me.

What,no, I mm'ed him back,subtly looking around until I noticed it. An iris message. I looked back at Aether and smiled knowingly,we both flashed out.

At camp half-blood:
3rd person:

"Where'd they go?" Apollo asked confused. Everyone shrugged apart from the sqaudron.

"Do you know where they are?"Zeus asked the squadron. Luke sighed.

"Putting Aether and Percy together is like asking for trouble. They are worse than the Hermes children,"he explained. Some looked worried whilst others looked scared.

Percy's POV:

Our plan was amazing,they should be finding out soon. Me and Aether were sat on the hill about CHB waiting for the action. Suddenly, there were hundreds of screams. The gods followed by my squadron ran out before looking around and laughing. Let me explain: me and Aether changed the cabins around. For example, the Aphrodite is now full of mechanical tools where the Hephaestus cabin is full of pink beauty products. The campers were outraged. They were looking around for the culpret when they seen me and Aether in hysterics. They started marching up to us when me and Aether flashed out. We collapsed on Aeth's sofa laughing.

"That was awesome," I said once we had sobered up.

"Perce," Aeth said seriously,"what happened?"

"What do you mean?" I asked confused.

"I love you and the fact that your visiting but it seems like your running from something," Aeth said.

"Ali told me she didn't want me in her life," I said quietly.

"Oh Perce,"he said hugging me," but you can't just ignore your wife and friends," Aeth said releasing me.

"I'm not," I said defensively.

"But they don't know that. You just took off without telling them anything. I understand Ali hurt you but don't blame them," it was rare for Aeth to be serious so I knew it would be best if I listened.

"Okay,thank you big brother," I said hugging Aeth before flashing out. I ended up in Bianca's tent but she was fast asleep. I was so tired so I just cuddled up to her.