Book one-chapter two:

I was crushed by what happened but I learned to move on. I am now Omega the second most powerful creature in the universe, son of chaos and Prince of the void.

"Omega Lord Chaos wants you." Alpha informed me. If you want to know who he is, it's Luke. Yeah I know he was a traitor but he turned out to be the hero so I forgave him and he was like a brother to me now.

"Sure, I will shadow travel there in a sec." I replied. The best thing about being commander is all the powers that come with it. I can manipulate the elements, shadow travel, raise an army of the dead, freeze time, read minds and some other things.

I shadow travelled to the throne room. I bowed to Chaos.

"Lord Chaos, the most powerful person in the universe, King of the Void. To what do I owe this pleasure?" I said sarcastically. He hated it when we were all formal. I now noticed my whole squadron were in the room and were trying desperately not to laugh.

"HOW MANY TIMES DO I HAVE TO TELL YOU NOT TO DO THAT!" he yelled but not from anger but annoyance.

"About 54,678,342 times" I said cockily.

"Anyway down to business. A planet is in need of our help. You must go and help them."

"What planet?"

"Earth." He said quietly but I still heard him. The tension in the room stood out. I wanted to throw a tantrum and say I didn't want to go but it would be pointless.

"Okay father. What are we fighting?" Everyone looked shocked but Chaos quickly recovered himself.

"My twin brother End."

"When do we leave?" I asked.

"Five minutes." I turned and walked away but not before telling my squadron to get ready.

My squadron consists of:

Luke Castellean - Alpha (2nd in command)

Zoe Nightshade-Huntress (2nd in command)

Charles Beckondorf-Forge (3rd in command and head stragiest)

Silena Beauregard-Beauty (3rd in command)

Bianca di Angelo- Angel (4th in command)

Micheal Yew-Bow (5th in command)

Lee Fletcher-Arrow (5th in command)

Ethan Nakumara-Revenge (6th in command)

Castor-Duo (Healer of the squadron)

Luke and Zoe were married and Beckondorf and Silena were married.

Back to present time, it's time to leave.