Book one-chapter nine:

We all ran to camp borders to see hundreds of monsters being lead by Oceanus and Krios.

"You will feel our wrath Perseus Jackson," Oceanus screamed. The Olympians flashed in and paled at the sight before them. I turned to Luke and Beckondorf and we burst out laughing. Everyone apart from our squadron were looking at us like we were crazy.

"You think you can kill us?," I managed to say between laughter.

"Yes you are weaklings," Krios said smugly. That made us sober up and we shot daggers at him.

"How about me,Luke and Beckondorf against you and your army?," I asked. This time Oceanus and Krios laughed.

"That's suicidal but very well."

"Chaos?," I yelled. He flashed in already with a stop watch

"You know what to do," I told him and he nodded. With that we charges.

Stab. Roll. Slash. Jump. Stab. I repeated this process until I was stood in a pile of dust. I turned to see Luke and Beckondorf in the same position.

"55 seconds," Chaos announced.

"Awesome!" Leo yelled before practically jumping on Beckondorf making us all laugh.

"You all have the day off and if you have any questions, feel free to ask Luke," I announced whilst Luke gave me a death glare. Most of the Aphrodite girls sqealed in joy.

"You must remember that almost everyone in the squadron is married," I added and Zöe smiled gratefully.

"Yeah!" Luke exclaimed and ran behind Zöe. I chuckled.

"Come on, we need some sleep," I said to Bianca who nodded in agreement.

"Percy you need to speak to the primordial council,"Chaos said and flashed out.

"Tomorrow there will be a meeting and I want the Olympians,immortal campers and my squadron present," I grabbed Bianca's hand and we walked back to the cabin.