Book one-chapter ten:

Percy's POV:

Me and Bianca walked hand-in-hand into the Big House to find everyone present and seated.

"Where have you two lovebirds been?," Luke asked while wiggiling his eyebrows suggestively. I chuckled as Bianca blushed.

"Don't think we couldn't hear the noises from your room Luke," Beckondorf replied and Luke starred at him in horror.

"Zöe?" Lady Artemis asked.

"Yes m'lady," Zöe replied nervously.

"You broke the oath?," Lady Artemis asked in shock.

"In her defence m'lady she is no longer one of your hunters. Luke and Zöe are happily married with a child," I said. Zöe sighed in relief when Artemis nodded.

"You have a son?,"Hermes asked in awe.

"Oh he is the cutest thing, I want one!," Silena exclaimed while looking pleadingly at Beckondorf. Beckondorf smiled warmly at her and said maybe.

"Right anyway I called this meeting so we can speak with my council," I reminded everyone.

"Your council?," Zeus asked confused.

"Yes," I looked up at the sky," primordials get your butts down here and bring Ash," I yelled.

"Whose Ash?," Thalia asked.

"Luke and Zoe's son." There were 13 bright flashes and then the primordials appeared with a little boy.

"Daddy!," Ash screamed jumping into Luke's arms. I chuckled which made Ash turn to me and gasp.

"Uncle Percy!" he screamed and jumped into my arms. He looked around the room and paled.

"Hello aunties,uncles and mummy," he said with a cute wave towards the squadron and Zöe.

"Hello buddy, you OK?" I asked Ash.

"No,"he said with a cute whimper and cuddiling into me further. The squadron became instantly alert.

"Why?"I asked worried.

"Stranger danger!" he yelled pointing at the gods and immortal campers. Zöe chuckled and walked forward grabbing Ash.

"Baby these are mummy and daddies old friends," she explained. Ash nodded and stayed quiet. Zeus cleared his throat reminding me of the meeting.

"Right guys introduce yourselves."

" I am Erebus primordial or darkness, husband of Nyx."

"I am Nyx primordial of night, wife of Erebus."

"I am the awesome Aether primordial of light and husband of Hemera."

"I am Hemera primordial of day and wife of Aether."

"I am Gaea primordial of earth, wife of Uranus."

"I am Uranus primordial of heaven and sky, husband of Gaea."

"I am Ourea primordial of mountains."

"I am Pontus primordial of sea's and oceans."

"I am Tartarus primordial of the underworld."

"I am Eros primordial of procreation."

"I am Chronos primordial of time."

"I am Hydros primordial of water."

"Guys this is my council," I stated.