Feel Like A Monster

Ethan shot up in bed, panting, his heart racing. He looked around his room and saw nothing out of place and started to relax and fall back asleep when he saw blue glowing eyes in the darkness of his doorway. The eyes seemed to be just blank stares that weren't wavering but they also didn't seem to be looking at anything in particular.
Ethan closed his eyes, thinking that when he opens them, the glowing eyes would be gone. He hoped that it was just a trick of his mind, and that they would just go away. When he opened his eyes back up, he didn't see the eyes in the doorway. He felt a sense of relief, so he started to settle in again and go to sleep.
"Hello Ethan."
The voice sent chills down Ethan's spine, it was hollow and had a slight echo to it. He looked around his room and found the outline of a man with glowing blue eyes standing next to his bed. Ethan was petrified. He was surprised to find he could even manage to talk in the state he was in. "Wh-who are you? What do you want with me?"
The figure seemed to smile down at him as he reached a hand down to Ethan, touching his forehead. "I want control."
Slowly, a pulse of glowing blue light flowed from the strange, unnatural man and down to Ethan. Ethan tried to pull away, he tried to do anything he could think of to make it stop, but he couldn't move at all.
Then, there was a bright big flash of blue light, and Ethan felt everything slowly slip away as it all went to black.
Ethan woke up the next morning and instantly checked to see if he could move, and could. He then ran to the bathroom and looked in the mirror. Nothing seemed to be off, everything seemed to be okay.
Ethan calmed down and made his way down to the kitchen and got Spencer and got some breakfast for them both. As he was eating, something felt off. He felt like he was sick. He at first thought it would go away but the feeling only got worse. He decided he would take a little medicine and if it wouldn't help, he would go to the doctor.
He went back to the bathroom and opened the mirror cabinet to grab some medicine. When he closed the cabinet, he found that his eyes were glowing blue like the ones he saw last night.
"I'm still here Ethan, I'll always be here."
Ethan didn't just feel sick anymore, he felt like a monster.