War Has Changed

It was another day at the Septic's apartment and Shneep had woken up to total chaos.

Robie was hiding with JJ in his room with the door locked while the other four were in the living room having their own mini war. Marvin and Jackie had teamed up to prank Chase and Anti, but that had only led to a disaster.

Shneep walked down the hall, planning on going to the kitchen, grabbing a cup of coffee and sneaking back to his room. He didn't have the energy to even try to deal with the others without having his morning coffee.  When he saw what it was like in the living room, you can probably guess just how pissed he was.

Marvin was using his magic to throw multiple stuff and conjure up multiple things to throw at Chase and Anti. Jackie was focusing on blocking whatever Anti and Chase were throwing at him and Marvin since Marvin was too busy throwing stuff himself. Chase was hiding behind the couch and was shooting his Nerf gun at Marvin to annoy him and distract him. Anti was using his powers to throw and turn what Marvin was throwing back at Marvin and Jackie. The room was a total disaster and non of them even realized the pent up energy at the side that was ready to burst.

Without giving it a second thought, Shneep went and grabbed one of Chase's other Nerf guns and put lil needles in the ends of them. He then went back to the mini war zone and shot each of them with impeccable aim, making them stop right in their tracks to take out the needle bullets.

"WHAT THE FUCK!" Anti was staring daggers at him and was glitching wildly.

"Dude! My fucking Nerf bullets!"

Shneep just ignored them as he went over to the kitchen and poured himself a cup of coffee. Before he left to go back to his room, he turned to the with a dead serious look on his face as he told them, "You mozherfucker better have zhis mess cleaned up before I come back."

Before he slipped into his room, he let Jameson and Robie know that the war in the living room was over and that clean up was under way. Shneep then finally slipped into his room to enjoy his morning coffee in peace. 

Eyllo! Hope you guys enjoyed this one! If you guys have any requests, just comment them down or send me a message! Have a good day!<3