Addictions

"Okay Will, he's almost here. I'm surprised that Dr.Iplier didn't want to join us this time." Dark was grabbing two of the folding chairs out of the hall closet for him and Wilford to sit on. 

"Boy, do you think it will work this time? Cause I have come up with some other things we could try!"

Dark was about to tell Will how those other plans were not going to be needed when the sound of the woodland animals drew his attention. He's here, shut up and sit down."

The door slowly opened and the waft of the peanut butter struck Dark and Will before they even saw their friend. When the King turned on the light and turned around, he saw Dark and Will sitting and waiting for him. He wasn't surprised at all, and was quiet frankly, annoyed.

"Okay guys, I would really like to just come home and go to bed, please?"

Dark just laughed a bit of a disappointing laugh. "You know why me and Wilford are here. We are concerned about your 'addiction' to squi-"

Before Dark could even finish saying squirrels, Mark walked in through the front door and just stood there for a few seconds quietly while the 3 others just stared at him.

'Ok, Dark, Will, how many times do I have to explain this to you? You are not going to change who the King is, he is literally the King of Squirrels! He is the way he is because that is who he is. I really don't want to walk in on this again, ok?"

Dark looked like he was about to say something back to Mark, but the glare he was getting made him think other wise.

Look at me uploading more than one chapter in one day!XD