I don't even know

Patton: Hey, um kiddo, what's this story about?

Chase: Pat, I thought this one was going to be about me.

Anti: And what makes you think that?

Chase: Sam has said many times that I am her favourite so it only makes sense for her to write about me.

Wilford: Oh give it a rest, she has many favourites so she obviously isn't just gonna write about just you.

Logan: Though it may make sense that Sam only write about her favourite sides and egos, there are many that also needed to be written about as well that might not be her most favourite, so no Chase, everything is not about you.

Chase: Geez teach, calm down would ya? I just thought this one was gonna be mine no need to get your glasses in a not.

Logan: What? How can I get my glasses in a not?

Google: It's just an expression, calm down. Now, do any of you have any idea who the next story will be about if it's not about Chase?

Patton: Well, we don't know for sure that it's not gonna have Chase in it?

Shneep: Well I am one of Sam's lesser favourites, though she still appreciates me, so the next one could be about me.

Roman: I know you guys are not talking about creativity without creativity!

Patton: Hey Roman!

Dark: Shneep, no one cares about you, okay? Now, I think the next one will be about me because I am clearly better than all of you idiots.

Patton: Though some of the words you used were hurtful Dark, I'm glad you shared your thoughts with the rest of us.

Anti: Dark, you are the one who is a fucking idiot! Sam clearly likes me a hell of a lot more than you, so this next story is MINE!

Virgil: Dude, calm down, we get it, for some reason you are loved. Though in my opinion you don't deserve it.

Patton: Virgil! Don't be rude to Anti!

Virgil: Fine, I'm sorry.

Anti: Ha, suck up.

Wilford: Well we still haven't figured out who the next story is going to be about, so can I shoot someone?

Logan: Will! I told you that is NOT what you do when you don't know what is going on! Someone please take that gun away from him.

Dark: Wilford, come here and give me the gun.

Wilford: Fine, but only because I want to and not because you told me too.

Google: Now that Wilford is unarmed, can we get on with my story of me destroying all of man kind?

Chase: Google, we never said that the next story was gonna be about you.

Google: Yeah, well the next one isn't yours either!

Deceit: Who's to say the next story isn't about me?

Virgil: I can safely assume that the next one is not about you Deceit.

Patton: Why don't we just ask Sam herself?

Anti: And why the hell would we fucking do that?

Dark: That's a ridiculous idea, we can't just ask Sam who the next story is about.

Logan: Actually we can, we can just summon her her like how we all just pooped up here.

JJ signing: Sam's coming?

Chase: Yep!

Robie: Robie....like Sam...

Dark: Why did you two show up?

JJ signing: To see Sam ya idiot

Virgil: Sam is pretty chill.

Sam: Um, what's going on? Why am I here?

Chase: Hey Sam!

Sam: Oh hey Chase! Look at all my precious sons!

Logan: What? No, we are not your children, that is impossible.

Sam: What ever, you are all my boys. Now, did I appear here for a reason or did you all just want to say hi?

Google: Yes, we summoned you here because we would like to know who the next story will be about since we already decided that it won't be about Chase.

Chase: Hey, I could still be in it you fucking heap of metal!

Patton: It's fine, just ignore them kiddo. Like Google said, we were wondering who the next story you write will be about?

Sam: Well the next one is about all of you sillies! I couldn't think of anything to write so I decided to write something with all of you in it!

Logan: That does actually make sense.

Wilford: So will you stick around a bit longer?

Patton: I got cookies!

Sam: I'll have a cookie please Patton! And I do have to run Will, but I will be stopping by again soon!

Robie: can....Robie...have a....hug?

Sam: Of course you can have a hug you precious lil bean, come over here! Ok, now I have to go, so I will see you all later, bye! And by the way, I love you all, don't count yourselves out!

Patton: Bye kiddo!

Well, there isn't any fourth wall in this one, is there? I was writing up stories in my notebook so i don't have to sit and ponder when I'm updating my book and this is what i came up with! I hope you guys enjoy it cause it was fun to write! Anyway, I hope you all have a lovely day/night!<3