Storms

Ethan's ego, Blank, had some how become a lil 5 year old. Mika and Ethan were taking care of the lil guy while Dark and even Anti tried to find a way to change him back to normal. Mika and Ethan were perfectly fine waiting tho because little Blank was a bundle of joy and Spencer just loved him.

One night when they were playing with Blank and Spencer in the living room, they heard thunder outside and then the power went out. Blank and Spencer were both a bit scared by the power going out, but cheered up when Ethan came back with the flashlights. 

"I love a good stormy night," Mika went to sit on the couch next to Ethan with a blanket as Blank laid down on Ethan's lap. "Looks like someone is ready for bed."

Blank slowly shook his head but his heavy eyes gave way to the truth. He tried to sit up facing Ethan, but ended up putting his head on Ethan's shoulder and fell asleep as if he was giving Ethan a hug.

"Aww, you look so cute with a sleeping child!" Mika quietly exclaimed as she snuggled up closer to Ethan and put her head on his other shoulder.

Ethan just smiled as he moved a bit closer to Mika and put his head on top of hers as they fell asleep on the couch together as if they were a little family.

Thank you guys for almost 200 reads! I am glad you guys are enjoying these!