Chapter 15

After a couple hours I feel a little tipsy. I haven't been downing shots like I normally do, but I have been dancing like a whore all night on any cute guy I see. I decide to get some air and walk outside to the pool area. It's the first time I've felt normal in a long time. Maybe I should go solo to homecoming. I'm for sure not gonna say yes to anyone who asks me. I take a deep breath and turn to see two people making out in the pool. Doesn't take me long to realize it's Ned and Betty.

"Gross," I think to myself. I go back inside and run into someone. "Sorry," I say lightly. I look and see it's Peter. I blink, maybe I am drunker than I thought. "Peter?" I ask.

"Stella?" He asks. "I didn't think you'd still be here," he says looking around.

"What's wrong?" I ask. He shakes his head.

"Nothing. Have you seen Ned?" He asks. I nod and point to the pool. "Damn it. He's supposed to my guy in the chair," he says basically to himself. Something nice about my super hearing is that I know what people are saying even in a loud room. I look down and see his grey t-shirt is red on the side.

"Peter you're bleeding," I say widen my eyes. He looks down. He looks around to make sure no one is paying attention and lifts his shirt a little.

"The webs are falling off," he says he drops his shirt and sighs. "Look let Ned know I'm looking for him, I have to go," Peter almost rushes out but I stop him.

"Let me help you," I say. He looks at me confused. "With the bleeding." He sighs and nods. I lead him to the bathroom which is surprisingly empty. I lock the door and turn to see him struggle to sit on the tub side. I wince for him and look through the cabinets.

"What are you doing?" He asks. I roll my eyes finding a first aid kit in the closet.

"You can't rely on your webs has a bandage," I say. I put the toilet seat down and sit on it. "Take off your shirt." He raises his eyebrows. "Parker I can't help if I don't see where the bloods coming from." He sighs and nods. He removes his shirt and I'm kind of impressed by how sort of ripped he is. I ignore it when I see a hole on his side. "Peter, were you shot?" He nods. I rip open an alcohol pad and wipe it clean He wince from the burning.

"It was when I went to the warehouse. One of the guns got me. I was able to get the bullet out and my webs helped the bleeding. I couldn't go to a doctor cause they'd ask questions," Peter explains as he winces with every stroke. I'm now off the toilet and sitting by him on the tub to get a better angle on the wound.

"You shouldn't have to deal with this on your own," I say lightly, ripping open another alcohol pad. He winces again as I rub the wound lightly. It keeps bleeding. I look through the kit and realize he probably needs stitches. I see a needle but no thread. Instead there is floss. I make sure it's unflavored, and thread the needle.

"What are you doing now?" He asks looking a little scared.

"You need stitches," I say. He quickly stands up causing him to bleed more and wince a lot.

"No, you are not stitching me up with dental floss," he says.

"You can't keep webbing it together. You need it to heal," I say. He shakes his head.

"You aren't doing that," he says.

"Don't you trust me?" He looks at the needle then at me and nods but not very confidently. "Sit down." Peter sits and shifts uncomfortably. I get close with the needle and do my best to stitch him up. He wince every second. "I thought you had super strength?"

"It still hurts." He says. He takes a deep breath and groans. "Ouch," he says lightly.

"I'm almost done," I say finishing the last bit. I cut and tie the flood which makes him bite his lip and groan again angrily. "It's fine, I'm done," I say. "You only needed three stitches." He looks down and sighs. "Maybe don't move a lot. Stay low."

"That's not possible," he says. I furrow my brow.

"They are gonna pop open if you don't get them looked at. It's not medical thread so it won't stay long," I explain.

"Yeah I get it. I can't stop working though," he says picking up his shirt.

"Parker you don't get paid."

"The avenger actually have me on salary." I raise my eyebrows. "My aunt gets it though and she puts most of it in college savings," he looks at the blood stain on his shirt and sighs.

"You can't go out without a shirt," I say knowing he was thinking he can't wear it with blood on it.

"Stay out of my head," he says standing up. He looks around and opens closet which has a washer and dryer hidden in it. He opens the dryer and pulls out a black shirt that looks like Flash's. I tilt my head. "I'll bring it back to him," Peter says pulling the shirt on. I giggle a little as I get one last look at his back muscles. I feel myself watching him as he throws his shirt away. I must have been staring for awhile cause I sense him look at me confused. "Hey,"He says snapping his fingers at me. I blink and look at his face. "You alright?" He asks looking really confused.

"Yeah!" I say loudly and awkwardly. "Yeah I was, just making sure your stitches didn't go through your whole body," I say standing up. He looks more confused. As I smile awkwardly. "I'm gonna go. Make sure no one sees you come out after me, don't want people talking," I say opening the door. I stop and see MJ about ready to knock. "Fuck," I say knowing Peter is in full view behind me.