✨Rescue & Hurt✨

Start from the beginning

'Thank you Nicoo for warning me'

I went to the window and looked outside. The building wasn't too higher. Just 3 storied and we were in 2nd floor. I picked the screwdriver and started to opened the window. Kimmy came forward to help. I smiled at her. We together opened the glass of the windows with a window pane and carefully placed it on the floor, not making a sound. I picked up the ropes and tied them together. I gave one side to Kimmy to tie her waist and another tied around my waist. I took the chairs and locking the door with the help of them.

"Kimmy, you go first. If you slip, then I can able to hold you", I advised. Kimmy rolled her eyes. After argument, she accepted her defeat and got out from window. " Place you feet on that and move carefully", I informed her. She carefully placed her feet on the beam and firmly hold the pipe and walking forward. I did the same. We reached to the balcony. We hid from people's gaze who were inside the room. I saw Nicholas and Lucas surrounded by that evil man's men.

"Where is my wife?", Nicholas shouted. That man said," Why would I say?". Lucas shouted,"Give us our girls or will pay". Lucas and Nicholas pointed their gun at that man.

'Oh those men around Nicholas and Lucas are their men'

Suddenly I noticed a man pointed his gun at Nicholas from behind. I signalled Kimmy to ready herself to run. She nodded. I pointed my gun at that man and shot him. I again started walked through beam and landed on an another balcony. We entered into the room without making a noise.

But a small noise happened by Kimmy. That woke up the owner of the room. "Who? Who are you?", a female voice heard. Kimmy somehow switched on the light. Stella. "Who? Who are we? We are your death", Kimmy hold her collar. She didn't looked like Stella. "Are you Kimberley?", she asked Kimmy. Kimmy stopped. "Lucas was right. You're really beautiful. You were wore the necklace which he had gifted you", Stella added. "Don't try to act like you don't know anything", Kimmy shouted. I separated her from Kimmy. "I think she is not the Stella, we know", I said to Kimmy. "Are you talking about Roma? I have been captured here for 7 years", Stella asked. I asked her," Who is Roma? You were captured here? You married to Lucas?". She shocked hearing my questions. "Me? Marrying Lucas? Why would he marry me, when he has Kimberley? And about Roma, she is my twin sister", She answered. "Wait a minute! Twin sister?", Kimmy asked. I stared at her. "Do you know Nicholas?", I asked and earned glance from Kimmy. "Yes. He was my boyfriend. Why? You know him?", She asked question. I smiled at her that mean I knew only.

I heard footsteps coming. I got panic. Stella told us to hide under her bed. We did.

"Hey real Stella! You're old lover come", I heard an another females voice. " He has come for his wife", our savior said. "You will die today with her. But I should confess, the girl has a brilliant brain", the other female said. I whispered into Kimmy's ear,"You will get out first and locked the door. I will attack Stella". Kimmy nodded in yes.

1.
2.
3.

Kimmy got out under bed and locked the door. I jumped on her and pointed my gun on her head.

'Thank you video game for those action ideas. Hehehe'

"Annie, how did you-", I won't let her talk more. " The room are soundproof ", the real Stella said getting up from the bed. Kimmy punched the fake Stella, Roma. "Stella give me a handkerchief", I asked. She handed me. Roma winced in pain holding her belly from Kimmy's kick. I covered her mouth and tied her hand by the rope by which they were tied us.