Olivia.

Wednesday. 

"So instead of our normal night meet we go on a night date." 

"I'd like that a lot."

Well, so much for him being embarrassed about me. He doesn't seem to care what anyone but I think. HE literally pulled me away to talk to me, no one has ever done that to me. Then again, no has ever read me like he does. It makes it that much easier to be comfortable around him. 

He pulls me in for a hug and speaking softly, "This is not what I thought would happen when I came home." I wrap my arms around his middle and lay my head on his chest. 

"I didn't think I would meet anyone like you. I can't be happier though." He squeezes tighter before letting go.

"Honestly, you are the best thing to happen to me in a while, Liv." I smile at him before hitting his chest with the back of my hand. 

"Shut up." I have to hide my face and I feel Tyler's arm go around my neck, pulling him into his chest. 

"I told you I love when you blush, why would now be any different." He takes my hands off my face and smiles at my face, kissing my cheek lightly which doesn't help the red in my cheeks, in fact he definitely made it worse.

"Tyler." I stress his name and hide in my hands with my head on his chest. 

"Olivia." He copies me and wraps his arms around my head. "Just letting you know you are beautiful." 

"Thank you. Really." I mumble into my hands. 

"My pleasure." 

The hours seem to speed by with Tyler and Daisy. The latter is dragging me between board games and dolls. Tyler sitting on his phone, distracted from the world. When Daisy leaves the room to get a snack for herself, I look at my phone to see it's already noon and I have a text from Jessica. 

12:04 p.m.
From Jessica: Hey girl, do you want to hang out soon? I feel like it's been forever and we need to have some girl time. 

12:21 p.m.
To Jessica: Actually that would be awesome, I'm not at my house right now but I'll be there at, like, 1? 

I need to let someone know about Tyler and we've known each other forever so we tell each other almost everything. I wonder how she will react? Probably be really excited, but that's just Jessica. 

I look up to Tyler, who's concentrating on something so I get up and sit next to him. He's playing  a game and losing by the looks of it. 

"Damn. I was so close." He closes the app and looks at me. "What's up?" 

"I was just texting a friend, and I wanted to see what you were so in to." I lean against him. "I might hang out with her after I leave. Get ready with her, which reminds me, do you have anything in mind for tonight?" 

"Yeah, I think I do. I can't tell you but wear something warm." 

"Ooh, I love surprises. Okay, warm clothes, that's it?" He nods and grabs my hand to hold it. 

"When do you need to leave?" He plays with my hair as he asks his question.

"Maybe thirty minutes. It doesn't take long to get home from here."