Together.

(Small trigger warning: self harm) 

Olivia.

Monday.

I sat in the middle of the couch with Tyler on my left and Daisy on my right, squished between them. 

"What movie did you pick, Zee?" I feel Tyler speak beside me, his voice is soft when he talks to her. 

"Matilda because I love her powers. I wish I had powers!" She gets back to the couch, jumping into it. 

I feel hot air on my ear and a voice whispers to me. "Are you okay? This isn't too weird?" 

My cheeks heat again and I curse my easily red cheeks. "No, Ty, this is good. I'm glad I got out of my house."

I didn't want to look at him, afraid of the smirk on his lips that would make me more red. What does he do to me? He isn't doing anything but talking and asking how I am, yet my brain wants to think he's flirting. What is happening?

"It's starting, Tyler. I will smack you if I have to." Daisy raised her hand at him and glared. 

Tyler's hands went up in surrender. "Okay, I was just talking, sorry." 

I didn't miss the smirk before he lowered his hands, one going to the back of the couch behind me. I couldn't help the smile or the constant state of warmth going through my cheeks. I think I surprised him when I leaned into his side, sneaking an arm behind him. My head went to his shoulder so I could keep watching the movie. 

This is a picture perfect moment. I pulled my phone out and opened Snapchat; I laid a leg across Tyler's and snapped a photo with the T.V. in the background. 

Movie night, thanks for bringing my spirits up. :)

I sent it to my story and closed my phone. 

"What was that, huh?" Tyler's voice was back on my ear, whispering. 

"The truth, you know it's been a shit few days for me. All of this, you have helped me. You know?" I whispered, looking at the screen, watching cards fly around in the movie.

"You helpedme too, with all that happened with Zee and everything." He smiles when I look towards him, making my smile bigger. 

"I'm glad I could do that for you, Ty. You deserve to be happy." 

"You deserve happine- OW!" His scream and the slapping of skin ring in my ears, when I turn to the culprit who's eyes are burning holes into Tyler who is rubbing the arm which was previously around me. 

"I told you I would hit you. I don't know why you didn't believe me." With that and a shrug her attention is back on Matilda. 

"Okay, jeez. I'll be quiet." His arm is around me again but on my shoulder instead of on the back of the couch.  

I couldn't help my giggle at the sound of his defeated sigh, while I laid my head on his shoulder. My leg was still laying across his leg, slowing pulling me closer as it fell between them. I almost pulled away when his other hand went to that leg, holding it drawing circles with his thumb. I bit my smile back and stayed still, leaving my hand on his chest. I was completely turned into him, no longer able to turn my head farther than the T.V., Daisy forgotten behind me. I could feel the sleep coming over me before I could stop my eyes from closing, consuming me in darkness and peacefulness.

Tyler.

Her giggle is cute, I want to keep her so close when her head comes back to shoulder and her leg falls off mine into the middle, pulling her closer to me. Like muscle memory, my hand goes to her jean clad thigh, rubbing circles. The movements seem to calm her because her breathing is shallow now.