Olivia.

Monday.

I watched the screen turn black and the credits roll. I look to Tyler to see his face softened with sleep. 

"Ty." I nudged his side a little. He let out a tiny hum. "You fell asleep." 

His eyes blink open, he rubbed his eyes. "Sorry, did I ruin anything?" The sound that comes out of his mouth is husky and drowsy.

"No, you didn't. I didn't even realize until the end of the movie." I had to grin at him before saying, "You look cute when you sleep." I pinched his cheek and stood up from the couch. 

"I'm sure you do too." His voice is low, so I pretended not to hear it and kept walking to the lights, flicking them on. 

When he stretched he let out a yawn, I spoke softly hiding a smile. "You still tired? Do I really bore you that much." I pouted. 

His eyes shot to me. "No, I don't. I just-" My giggle escaped when he stood up, coming over to me with wide eyes. He stopped short of me and glared playfully. 

In an instance he was in front of me. My back was against the bar with his arms beside me. His face was inches from mine, lips moving to create words that echoed in my ears. 

"You just love making fun of me, huh?" He smirked making my face flush, I'm sure I looked like a cherry. "Well, what if I told you I like when you blush?" 

The words burn my ear as he whispers it; I feel my face get unbelievable warmer. I can't find words, just keep searching his face for anything that would tell me his was bantering. His smirk turns into a smile. "Can't help that though, can I?" 

"Stop," I hid my face in my hands while he chuckled. "Please, my face doesn't get more red." I felt him put a hand on my back and pull me into a hug. 

"Okay, okay. I'm sorry but I wasn't joking when I said I like when you blush. I gonna take every chance I can to see it." 

"Fine, but I'm making fun of you whenever then." He laughed again.

"That's fine, Liv." 

A phone buzzes somewhere. "Is that yours or mine?" I can't remember when I left it after Tyler and I got back from the walk.

"Mine. It's my mom." His eyebrows scrunched together. "Give me a second. I just need to answer this." I nod. 

"Hey, mom." His voice is worried. "What's wrong." His shoulders drop and the tension rolls off his back. 

"Oh, okay. Yea, I can do that." This time he turns to me, tilting the phone away from his mouth and covering the microphone. "Do you want to babysit with me? My mom's going somewhere. You don't to say yes." 

He still wants to hang out so much he will let me meet his sister. I am so nervous now, but I don't want him to leave and end our day short. "Yea, I'd love to." 

"Yea, mom we will be right over." His hand went to his face, mouthing a 'fuck me' in my direction. 

"No, mom it's a girl. No, mom I'm not dating her." He sighs and I swear I hear him say something in between his sigh and his next words.

 "Mom. Mother, we are just friends. I wanted her to meet Zee. Now the sooner you hang up the sooner I will be there. With her." He says a few more words before an 'I love you', and they end the call.  

"God, I love that woman but sometimes she can really push your buttons." I grab my sweatshirt from the couch and my cellphone, which had fallen into the cushions on the couch.